Gibson Brands Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ghost_of_fl

Keys are in the ignition ...

Keys are in the ignition ....  

17 members have voted

1. 1. The keys are in the ignition. You can only take one car. Which one do you take?

• General Lee
    • DeLorean
    • K.I.T.T
    • Starsky and Hutch Ford
    • James Bond Aston Martin
    • Mad Max Ford
    • Ghost Busters Cadillac
    • A-Team GMC Van
    • Miami Vice Ferrari
    • Magnum P.I. Ferrari

And these were both mine (for a week, between buying one and selling the other):

Front - BMW 2002 Touring in maroon which I sold, 2nd best car I ever had (the best ever was a Mercedes 190E)

Back - white BMW 1802 Touring which was LH drive (I am in UK) and so like a red rag to a bull for all those patriotic English motorists who regularly tailgated or cut me up.  It had a UK plate but I could always count on some prat getting the hump.  Both wonderful cars, would be worth a small fortune now......

BMWs.jpg

Edited by jdgm
  • Like 2

None I guess. 

I had a Corvette for several years (operative word HAD). Overly complex. One tiny glitch and it's 4 figures to fix.

I have owned a '57 Chevy for 7 years, many people's dream car. It drives like a dump truck. Looks great in my yard.

I had a 2010 Impala until we got rear ended in March. Not a scratch on us. The car was totaled. Crumple zones ya know.  I bought a 2016 Impala Classic (the last of the same style as my 2010) with 32,000 miles on it for under $11K. I will be driving that car a long time. Very safely and just about as quickly as that Corvette. Except quieter and with a 4-hooker trunk.

Fantasy vehicle? 1980-86 Ford F-150 with a 300 6 cyl, rubber mats on the floor and a granny low 4 speed. I drove Betsy from 1995 to 2016 and she's still in the back yard, ready to haul rocks, broken tree limbs or whatever.

• Like 1