Gibson Brands Forums

New Here. Just Bought My First Les Paul Studio

Les Paul Guy

Hi All,

I purchase my first ebony Les Paul Studio from Gibson Dot Com on June 8th. So I’m super excited but I have called a few times and spoke with Gibson customer support to check on it and they can see I made the purchase and it’s paid in full but need to check on shipping status because I never received a tracking number. Anyone experienced  same shipping email delays?  Hopefully my first experience buying from Gibson will be a good one. I selected free shipping 2-9 days. Don’t know who they use as the shipping company but was told to call back and keep checking. 

Welcome. No to the shipping problem, I've never ordered a guitar yet on line. I buy them through the 2 music stores near by after I play a few.  I would do what they tell you and I have heard the shipping has been delayed all over from this covid 19.  Fed Ex is worse than UPS.  Hang in there, It will come. 

Welcome aboard.  Congrats on your new LP Studio.  Hopefully you will receive it soon.  I have never ordered directly from Gibson so I can’t comment on their service.  I have ordered online from Sweetwater and always had good results, but nothing during the Covid fiasco.