Jump to content
Gibson Brands Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Californiaman

The Mob Rules

Recommended Posts

RJD is not hitting those high notes like he did back in the 80s. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dio was only 3 feet tall, but could kill it on vocals.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

...yeah, my darlin' , I know....This one never fails to blow me away either!

Edited by 'Scales

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can listen to this all day. But I still think Blackmore belongs on the guitar there.
(Nothing bad to say about the band, they look like pros. Just never heard RJD in this context before. Thanx for the education!).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dude, it's Black Sabbath!

Nobody else should be playing guitar but the man who is playing. TI!

52 minutes ago, OrdinaryNimda said:

I can listen to this all day. But I still think Blackmore belongs on the guitar there.
(Nothing bad to say about the band, they look like pros. Just never heard RJD in this context before. Thanx for the education!).

 

Edited by brad1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, brad1 said:

Dude, it's Black Sabbath!

Nobody else should be playing guitar but the man who is playing. TO!

 

Ozzy wasn't qualified to be in the same room as Dio.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My all time favorite metal singer. 

Love Black Sabbath with Ozzy but then Dio joined and I was like,,,holy fcuk!

When I got see him on the Holy Diver tour it was apparent age was doing its thing but was major happy that I`d finally got to hear him live.  

Heaven and Hell is one my regular go to albums.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Mutha said:

My all time favorite metal singer. 

Love Black Sabbath with Ozzy but then Dio joined and I was like,,,holy fcuk!

When I got see him on the Holy Diver tour it was apparent age was doing its thing but was major happy that I`d finally got to hear him live.  

Heaven and Hell is one my regular go to albums.

He saved Sabbath.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, 'Scales said:

 

...yeah, my darlin' , I know....This one never fails to blow me away either!

Freakin' wanker!  Never ever heard of RJD.  She's hilarious.  Wonder what she would say about Bruce Dickinson?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Californiaman said:

Freakin' wanker!  Never ever heard of RJD.  She's hilarious.  Wonder what she would say about Bruce Dickinson?

I'd wanker.   default_eusa_whistle.gif

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...