Jump to content
Gibson Brands Forums

I hope the answer is "Yes"!


Recommended Posts

I am wondering if there is a way to set up G-Rig with the foot controller ( I am most likely getting the NI Kontrol)

to have the pedal on it act in such a way as Gilmour uses his "Octave" pedal in "Marooned".

I love that piece!!!


I know, there is a Digitec pedal that can do this,




but was hoping to avoid buying another piece of equipment just for that one tune.



Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...