Gibson Brands Forums
ghost_of_fl

Great Theme Songs (movies and TV)

Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy  (Buck Privates,). 1941.  I grew up listening to that as a kid.  Always loved it and still do. 

• Like 1

White Christmas.  (Holiday Inn). 1942,    Bing Crosby's White Christmas was on an album of songs from the movie film, that resonated thousands of American troops away & on duty in World War ll. 

• Like 1

On 7/26/2020 at 1:23 AM, ghost_of_fl said:

Curb Your Enthusiasm:

Which kind of reminds me of:

Larry rules! 

• Like 1

On 7/15/2020 at 2:29 AM, ghost_of_fl said:

Great show (especially when Woody and Rebecca showed up), but the theme song is like "Enter sandman". Heard it too... many... times... 

Edited by Pinch
Asparagus Rex don't need no reason
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, mihcmac said:

Forgot about that one. Great movie, and that scene. I play it on my acoustic guitar. 

• Like 1

All in the Family.  Never knew, if Edith was faking or really sounded that way?  Haha. 

• Like 1

On 7/26/2020 at 10:40 AM, rct said:

These two guys again, a real classic that I always watch:

rct

When we were kids, every so often my mom and dad would collect a bunch of stuff they wanted to sell, and we'd all head over to the flee market that was held at a  drive-in theater lot a couple towns over. All day long, they'd pump the same five or six songs over the speaker system on a never-ending loop. "Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head" was one of the songs.

I believe some of the others were, "Song Sung Blue", and "The Most Beautiful Girl". 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, darling67 said:

When we were kids, every so often my mom and dad would collect a bunch of stuff they wanted to sell, and we'd all head over to the flee market that was held at a  drive-in theater lot a couple towns over. All day long, they'd pump the same five or six songs over the speaker system on a never-ending loop. "Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head" was one of the songs.

I believe some of the others were, "Song Sung Blue", and "The Most Beautiful Girl". 

Raindrops was my oldest sisters favorite song. Yep, those 3 songs were blasted on the radio so much, I got tired of them except, Song Sung Blue.  Loved Neil Diamond's voice. 

Hong Kong Beat Theme! The BBC documentary series about the Hong Kong Police.

Edited by Pacific Reef
  • Like 1

"Hatari",  with John Wayne.  Just love the opening theme song to it.  It's my favorite Wayne movie. 

• Like 1