Gibson Brands Forums

WHICH IS IT?

MissouriPicker

14 hours ago, MissouriPicker said:

Currently on the GC website as a J200, or maybe it’s a Super Dov.e...lol-image.jpeg.7c2b8b9dcfec27f9c3df7827851fbee8.jpeg

hey  Larry, if it would help.......I'd be happy to supply a photo of the label on my 2016 SJ-200 standard..  🤓

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, kidblast said:

hey  Larry, if it would help.......I'd be happy to supply a photo of the label on my 2016 SJ-200 standard..  🤓

BUT, what if the dude doing the labeling didn’t know that “SJ” means Souhern Jumbo?👀........I could actually use an SC (Southern Comfort) about now.....lol

2 hours ago, MissouriPicker said:

BUT, what if the dude doing the labeling didn’t know that “SJ” means Souhern Jumbo?👀........I could actually use an SC (Southern Comfort) about now.....lol

ahh so now ya did the impossible,  ya got me thinking,,  :-k   which really hasn't happened for years,, stand by, this may take a while.. 

1 hour ago, PatriotsBiker said:

fwiw - my 2018's truss rod cover is blank. Now I feel left out.

If I recall correctly, there was a 2016 Only Truss Rod Cover club..  quite exclusive actually...

Edited by kidblast

2 hours ago, MissouriPicker said:

And into the 1960s that  designated a  Southerner Jumbo.

On 7/13/2020 at 4:56 AM, 62burst said:

..Please don't use SJ when referring to the Southern Jumbo. You know who you are ; ). 

See what happens when you post while half asleep? That sentence meant to ask to please not use SJ to refer to the SJ-200… It most definitely means Southern Jumbo to most. 

1 hour ago, kidblast said:

If I recall correctly, there was a 2016 Only Truss Rod Cover club..  quite exclusive actually...

Now I need a hug. 😞 

Time for some "Wrong side of the tracks SJ-200 truss-rod-cover Blues." 

15 minutes ago, 62burst said:

See what happens when you post while half asleep? That sentence meant to ask to please not use SJ to refer to the SJ-200… It most definitely means Southern Jumbo to most. 

🤐