Gibson Brands Forums

Custom Nick Lucas owned by Doug Fieger from "The Knack"

Trail Dog

11 minutes ago, jvi said:

only a horrible person would say things like you constantly do, Im sure you aint no saint but Im also sure you are the rudest person on the forum

I'm sure I am, but I didn't sit on an airplane an let my girlfriend take the rap for my drugs and watch her get arrested for my drugs, while I sat there. Or trade my rare and valuable pre-war Martin for drugs. I mostly say stuff to annoy you.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

8 minutes ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

I'm sure I am, but I didn't sit on an airplane an let my girlfriend take the rap for my drugs and watch her get arrested for my drugs, while I sat there. Or trade my rare and valuable pre-war Martin for drugs. I mostly say stuff to annoy you.

showing your bad side does annoy me but, like Crosby could change,maybe there is hope for you to quit being so hatefull re people you dont know and everything else you seem to hate. Maybe if you buy a Gibson you would mellow a bit, maybe....

40 minutes ago, jvi said:

showing your bad side does annoy me but, like Crosby could change,maybe there is hope for you to quit being so hatefull re people you dont know and everything else you seem to hate. Maybe if you buy a Gibson you would mellow a bit, maybe....

If I bought records made only by those with sterling characters I would have one very small collection of LPs.

Speaking of Crosby does anyone recall his appearance on the Roseanne TV show.  Sweet Bonnie Bramlett  had a small recurring role on the show as a waitress.  This was the result. 

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=david+crosby+and+bonnie+bramlettet+roseanne&docid=608003790919830281&mid=088866CCA858317601F6088866CCA858317601F6&view=detail&FORM=VIRE

1 hour ago, jvi said:

Remember in case you forgot, Ringo is a great drummer. 

14 minutes ago, zombywoof said:

If I bought records made only by those with sterling characters I would have one very small collection of LPs.

Speaking of Crosby does anyone recall his appearance on the Roseanne TV show.  Sweet Bonnie Bramlett  had a small recurring role on the show as a waitress.  This was the result. 

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=david+crosby+and+bonnie+bramlettet+roseanne&docid=608003790919830281&mid=088866CCA858317601F6088866CCA858317601F6&view=detail&FORM=VIRE

that looked like a good time jam, we are so lucky that music can still bring joy and help us thru the day...