Gibson Brands Forums

I'm tired of it....

Mr. Gibson

5 hours ago, northcntryblues said:

Perhaps if the current President actually showed up once in a while to pay some respect, there would be no need for this type of 'political' speech.   

I respect your opinion, but I don't think he did the right thing.

1 minute ago, Retired said:

Yeah, Told Debbie, if it doesn't come this week, then I am going to tell them Forget it.  I gave you plenty of time and will order it from Sweetwater. 

Yep. That is muy loco. I guess they had to grow the trees and cure the wood.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

8 hours ago, kelly campbell said:

Who did you order it from? And what guitar, sorry if I missed that part of it.

I ordered a custom Riviera P93 in wine red from Dietze Music 6 weeks ago. I didn't see who they actually ordered it from. It was supposed to arrive in 10 to 12 days. 

I have leaned this year that I am apparently an essential worker.  I want a raise.  You may call me sir.

And to the ones that really are essential, thank you for your service.

It's to hot and wet to fish, I hate that...

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Seagull said:

I have leaned this year that I am apparently an essential worker.  I want a raise.  You may call me sir.

And to the ones that really are essential, thank you for your service.

It's to hot and wet to fish, I hate that...

I wouldn't recommend this but,  Way back out of high school, I worked at Omaha Standard.  Over 3 years and they wouldn't give me a raise.  I worked my butt off 9 hours a day even setting records on racks I got done.  One day I had enough and hopped up on my rack to sit down & let the work pile up.  The leadman came over to ask what was going on?  I told him, it was my journeyman wages stopping me.  He sent me to the foreman's office and when I came back he was shocked that I got my raise instead of being fired.  Then the work started up again. Lol. 

• 2 weeks later...

Woman who go out looking like they are getting ready to shower. Women who have no business wearing yoga pants. And women I do not need to see your nasty feet. Didn't BOC have a song, She's As Beautiful As A Foot? Feet Fetish, there are so many sexier female parts.

4 minutes ago, fortyearspickn said:

Curious...  do you have some kind of 'alert'  set up  to advise you whenever Sgt.Pepper posts something you can spin ?

I think he stalks me. I know I aggravate him so I go go the extra mile to make sure I offend him.  Don't you have a beaver to trap?

10 minutes ago, fortyearspickn said:

Curious...  do you have some kind of 'alert'  set up  to advise you whenever Sgt.Pepper posts something you can spin ?

He has a guy crush. I'm American and don't swing that way. I like chicks.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

25 minutes ago, fortyearspickn said:

he has posted right below me several times recently and I did not spin his replies.If you call it spin feel free, I point out nasty remarks and hate when I see it, you .however seem to support him