Gibson Brands Forums

I'm tired of it....

Mr. Gibson

On July 30, 2020 at 8:16 AM, Sgt. Pepper said:

I'm on my 6th and hopefully final job after military retirement. I worked as a Navy contractor 3 times, working on ships and boats. The big boys I worked on are the Abe Lincoln,  John C. Stennis and  Harry S. Truman.  I last saw time I saw the JFK was when I was down in Florida (still in the Coast Guard) it was starting to get de-comm'ed at the Navy base in Mayport. The USS Midway was the big boy in the Battle Group I was attached to in Japan. We were Commdestron 15. Strange the useless c-rap I remember.

Never got to stand in front of The Old Man unless I was getting inspected or promoted. You are an over-achiever. The Navy has way to many idiots. The Coast Guard is smaller and has less, and smaller ships. We call them Cutters. 

My brother was on the the USS Midway,he worked with Admiral Bull as a yeoman.  

7 minutes ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

I'm glad we got JVC as our forum cop to tell me what I can post. If I cross a line a mod will let my know. Believe me I've been to the time out chair.

Yeah, you got some form. 

I offered my services as your probation officer, but I think they thought that I was either:

1/ joking

2/ being stupid 

18 minutes ago, merciful-evans said:

Yeah, you got some form. 

I offered my services as your probation officer, but I think they thought that I was either:

1/ joking

2/ being stupid 

I'm a bad seed, and would probably not make my scheduled appointments and have to go back to guitar jail. I listen to Zappa on a regular basis for Pete's sake.

The FZ documentary is coming out in September. And Halloween '81 in early October. The Beatles documentary of the happy times of the filming of Let It Be I think is coming to theaters in September. And the original Let It Be in thing around Xmas.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

1 hour ago, jvi said:

he has posted right below me several times recently and I did not spin his replies.If you call it spin feel free, I point out nasty remarks and hate when I see it, you .however seem to support him

Go Royal Mounted Police face book. I'm not on but it will keep you busy for a long while and off my arse.

Does this make my arse look fat? No your far arse does.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

41 minutes ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

It was still in Yokosuka when I left in late '91. Its razor blades now.

You probably walked by each other, he was stationed in Japan, Philippines, and Hawaii.

Was also on the Coral Sea,was on it when they ploughed into another ship at sea.

14 minutes ago, Mr. Gibson said:

You probably walked by each other, he was stationed in Japan, Philippines, and Hawaii.

Was also on the Coral Sea,was on it when they ploughed into another ship at sea.

Been to PI many times. Oh the bad thing I did there. JVC would not approve of. We pulled in the day the volcano blew. The ash didn't come down till several days later.

7 minutes ago, Mr. Gibson said:

Pounding your pud,spanking the purple money,jerking off,whacking off, dancing with Susie rosie palm and her 5 sisters. Gotta be more than that.

There's a game called soggy cookie. You do not want to come in last in that.

13 minutes ago, Mr. Gibson said:

Pounding your pud,spanking the purple money,jerking off,whacking off, dancing with Susie rosie palm and her 5 sisters. Gotta be more than that.

ya left out "Roughin up the suspect"  (my personal fav...)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, merciful-evans said:

Confirmed 👌

There's also Bashing the Bishop

We can't talk about masturbation the Canadian guy doesn't like it. He's offended. Just because I offend you doesn't mean I'm wrong.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper