Gibson Brands Forums

The Obama Deception

Tim Plains

That's the one rocketman. Googling the title of this thread would have found the video.

Way to summarize the details ****....

OK...you know what, D*ck? No need for details.

Grab your geetar, sit in front of your computer and start watching it.

If it doesn't grab you, stop watching. D*ck! O:)

That's the one rocketman. Googling the title of this thread would have found the video.

OK...you know what' date=' D*ck? No need for details.

Grab your geetar, sit in front of your computer and start watching it.

If it doesn't grab you, stop watching. D*ck! O:)[/quote']

gotcha on two accounts ...:-$

The Obama Deception is a hard-hitting film that completely destroys the myth that Barack Obama is working for the best interests of the American people. The Obama phenomenon is a hoax carefully crafted by the captains of the New World Order. He is being pushed as savior in an attempt to con the American people into accepting global slavery. We have reached a critical juncture in the New World Order's plans. and only by exposing the con can we help to save freedom in America. The Obama Deception is not about Left or Right: it's about a One World Government. The international banks plan to loot the people of the United States and turn them into slaves on a Global Plantation. Covered in this film: who Obama works for' date=' what lies he has told, and his real agenda, and how his initial appointments and actions prove he serves the corporate oligarchs, not the American people. If you want to know the facts and cut through all the hype, this is the film for you.[/quote']

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7886780711843120756

Yeah... sounds like a very legitimate film that wasn't created by k00ks. Let me know if they blame us Masons for anything.

I like the Ominous music since the beginning. I mean just listening to that intro makes you think there is trouble and they have not said anything yet. I mean I thought freaking Damien was going to come out on screen...

All of this stuff is just edited to fullfil the message the creator wants to get through.

Did Michael Moore switched sides and created this crap?

You know,

I've watched this entire video.

It's nothing I haven't heard before.

I did the research myself during Bush Sr. presidency.

Alex Jones and his kind make some very compelling points.

It is obvious that the New World Order's agenda is coming close to fruition.

America is being positioned by the Bilderbergs—duped by it's surrogates—the Council on Foreign Relations and the Trilateral Commission, into becoming part of the New World Order.

Congress has the right to abolish the Federal Reserve. It's interesting how only Ron Paul and a couple other congressmen are willing to stand up against the Fed.

America, you've been duped.

Stand up for what's right. Lets get rid of every congressman who is up for election this next round. We have to organize and take bake our country.

Archived