Gibson Brands Forums

NKCD

Sgt. Pepper

These just came. In The Wake Of Poseidon is out for delivery and should be here in an hour or 2. All are the 40th Anniversary CD/DVD sets remixed by Steven Wilson. Discipline will be here in a few days. Beat was not available on Amazon and Three Of A Perfect Pair didn't do it for me. I already have Red and Lark's 40th Ann. Saw them on Beat and 3 Of A Perfect Pair Tours.

mqLShCt.jpg

Edited by Sgt. Pepper
  • Thanks 1

Nice. 

Should have some interesting extras too - is your "Red" the version with a DVD?

Fripp has released everything he possibly can in those huge box sets.  "Road To Red" is 24 CD/DVDs, Bruford/Wetton live gigs, Thrak is 16 CDs/DVDs.  I love it but I'd never get through all of it.

43 minutes ago, jdgm said:

Nice. 

Should have some interesting extras too - is your "Red" the version with a DVD?

Fripp has released everything he possibly can in those huge box sets.  "Road To Red" is 24 CD/DVDs, Bruford/Wetton live gigs, Thrak is 16 CDs/DVDs.  I love it but I'd never get through all of it.

Yes, I have all the studio albums from Court to Red on CD/DVD 40th Anniversary Edition. All the DVD's have a version in 5.1. and remastered stereo and the original version plus extras. Discipline will be here this week. I have a Japanese pressing of Court, a 180 gram pressing of Starless and regular pressings of USA, Discipline, Beat and Perfect Pair.

Yeah  those mega box sets are pricey. Fripp is the man.  Looks like a lawyer, but plays like the devil.

The Fripp / Wetton / Bruford lineup's were fantastic.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

Discipline 40th came on Thursday and today Beat and 3 Of A Perfect Pair 40th are arriving. Saw KC on the Beat and 3OAPP Tours. They were supposed to play in Wash. DC at a cool place called Wolf Trap, and a band of Zappa alumni were opening, but the world changed and of course its gonna be way postponed if it happens at all. I listened to the first one in surround sound twice. Fripp loves that mellotron. Gonna go through them all in order. Haven't listened to a lot of the older ones in a while. Each one has extras, instrumental tracks, alt takes and some have videos.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper