Gibson Brands Forums

If you could get me a birthday present....

Basshole

Happy Birthday, Basshole! I truly hope you have had a good one, my friend. I enjoy reading your posts and like your approach to the forums.

Now, for your gift, If I could get you anything, I'd give you a miniature doberman pincher. I have one that acts like it's on crack 24 hours a freakin' day!!!!!! I'd give it to you with my blessing! Maybe then I could stop finding my freakin guitar picks scattered throughout the damn house half chewed!

What's your mailing address, I'll ship her to you. I'll just tell my 7 year old she got high and rolled on down the road.

Happy Birthday' date=' Basshole! I truly hope you have had a good one, my friend. I enjoy reading your posts and like your approach to the forums.

Now, for your gift, If I could get you anything, I'd give you a miniature doberman pincher. I have one that acts like it's on crack 24 hours a freakin' day!!!!!! I'd give it to you with my blessing! Maybe then I could stop finding my freakin guitar picks scattered throughout the damn house half chewed!

What's your mailing address, I'll ship her to you. I'll just tell my 7 year old she got high and rolled on down the road.[/quote']

thanks james allen

Ill make shure you get a christmas card

thanks james allen

Ill make shure you get a christmas card

I know a crack addicted dog isn't as appealing as a prostitute, but I'm still waiting for your address. I tell you what, I'll throw in the crack addicted prostitute that got arrested down the street, if you want. . .

The card better be special!

I know a crack addicted dog isn't as appealing as a prostitute' date=' but I'm still waiting for your address. I tell you what, I'll throw in the crack addicted prostitute that got arrested down the street, if you want. . .

The card better be special![/quote']

James that is a very nice offer that offer, I love animals that run into glass doors and drink from the toilet bowl. Your dog is truly a blessing. And it is very impoilte to refuse a offer of any kind that you get offerd. unfourtunetly I have tons of crack and cocaine and illegal guitar picks from indoniesa inside my house. The dog might not be a good fit Or a girl who sells herself

can I ask acouple of questions?

-Can he jump through a firey hoop?

-Can he attack the mail man at will?

-Does he have a natural taste for womens shoes?

If either the dog or the women are implied to this let me know

oh yea my address is 1060 west addison

James that is a very nice offer that offer' date=' I love animals that run into glass doors and drink from the toilet bowl. Your dog is truly a blessing. And it is very impoilte to refuse a offer of any kind that you get offerd. unfourtunetly I have tons of crack and cocaine and illegal guitar picks from indoniesa inside my house. The dog might not be a good fit Or a girl who sells herself

can I ask acouple of questions?

-Can he jump through a firey hoop?

-Can he attack the mail man at will?

-Does he have a natural taste for womens shoes?

If either the dog or the women are implied to this let me know

oh yea my address is 1060 west addison

[/quote']

LOL!

Okay, she can't jump through the fire hoop, but she can set that hoop on fire.

She ate the last three mailmen that had my route. Mail women are okay. I think my dog's a lesbian.

She doesn't eat women's shoes, but will eat men's boxers.

I just put her in a box and dropped her in the mail.

Get rid of the illicit paraphernalia!

Archived