Gibson Brands Forums

J 45 Lemon ?

CWG

1 hour ago, Leonard McCoy said:

I don't even believe that guitar was purchased by OP in the first place...

Why must there be an alterior motive to everything?

The man said he purchased a guitar and wasn't happy with it. Just curious why you don't believe him?

Do you think he's a troll, or is it that you find it difficult to believe that Gibson is capable of producing a product that is less than stellar?

RBSinTo

• Like 2

2 hours ago, fortyearspickn said:

Gibson may not produce lemons -  but they do produce LIMES !  

https://www.guitarcenter.com/Gibson/2018-Limited-Edition-J-45-Acoustic-Electric-Guitar.gc

How many did they sell, 2? I remember that line of colored J-45's. The pink one was the worst of the bunch. Taylor Swift may have gotten one. I guess someone accidentally dumped a box of Crayola's on the floor and gave them an idea.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

How many did they sell, 2? I remember that line of colored J-45's. The pink one was the worst of the bunch. Taylor Swift may have gotten one. I guess someone accidentally dumped a box of Crayola's on the floor and gave them an idea.

The ad says these guitars make a statement. I can only assume it comes from the marketing department, and can be stated as, "If we build it, they will buy"

Gibson uses literally any excuse to produce j45 varients. I just never dreamed that a tribute to Kermit the Frog would be one of them.

RBSinTo

• Like 1