Gibson Brands Forums

Slashtone...

KSG_Standard

No retarded is good.

I'm with Clint Eastwood. He recently said that America has lost it's sense of humor. I can remember telling jokes about Polacks, Jews, Blacks, Spicks, Italians, Blonds, Rabis, Priests, and Wetbacks. WTF, we're too politically correct.

Oh my God, Obama made a joke of his bowling skills and compared it to the Special Olympics. What the heck? Impeach him.

No retarded is good.

I'm with Clint Eastwood. He recently said that America has lost it's sense of humor. I can remember telling jokes about Polacks' date=' Jews, Blacks, Spicks, Italians, Blonds, Rabis, Priests, and Wetbacks. WTF, we're too politically correct.

[/quote']

You forgot fat and bald people.

Clint Eastwood had a sense of humor? does not strike me like a funny guy.

Slash is fine he just gets too much publicity lately and we all tend to try to act like equalizers.

His tone is just as good as the tone of other famous guitar players...if his tone is not your thing just let it pass.

But yea, of all things it is easy to find how to get his tone.

Public schools create people who are unable to do basic research.

I'm a product of public schools and I learned how to do research (using the dewey decimal system)...I also learned how to protect myself in the event of a nuclear holocaust (duck and cover), and how to put myself out if I catch on fire (Stop, Drop and Roll).

I'm a product of public schools and I learned how to do research (using the dewey decimal system)...I also learned how to protect myself in the event of a nuclear holocaust (duck and cover)' date=' and how to put myself out if I catch on fire (Stop, Drop and Roll).[/quote']

Let me clarify my point. The public schools of today are much different than when you and I were in them. I look at some of the crap they are teaching my son and I wonder about the future of our country.

I can't tell you how many times I've had a conversation with a highschool aged person lately and they lack the ability to clearly communicate. Everything is "like" and "You know" and "um." They can only carry on conversations about diversity and clebrity and about all the things wrong with America.

Although, I do have to admit that for a time I believed that a 1950s style school house desk would save me from a nuclear blast. #-o

Although' date=' I do have to admit that for a time I believed that a 1950s style school house desk would save me from a nuclear blast. #-o [/quote']

this is funny to me cause i am in highschool right now and we we're just learning about the 50s and how you were taught to tuck and roll or hide under you're desk in the event of a nuclear blast. or as they called it "a bright flash", if you see a bright flash remember, tuck and roll, get into cover. and there was also that turtle guy who taught you stuff in the video, can't remember his name though.

all of us were then talking about how stupid all those people must of been to think that would save them. turns out i have been hanging out with them on the gibson forum xD

also has anyone seen that episode of south park where they are lost in the mountian or something and a volcano is going to erupt and they show the instructional video that say to tuck n roll if you see lava. as chef would say "thats the biggest load of bull **** i have ever seen.

Archived