Gibson Brands Forums

Covid 19 topic locked up

Mr. Gibson

20 hours ago, Mr. Gibson said:

I went to post on it and found it was locked up, I didn't see any bad posts,or I missed it? 

I believe we're at 1 death and 120 positive in my county,the death was a sweet 77  year old woman who did daycare in town with underlying health issues.

I think all post should go right to JVC and he can approve or disapprove of it and let it go live if it meets his strict guidelines.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

I think all post should go right to JVC and he can approve or disapprove of it and let it go live if it meets his strict guidelines.

He smoked Maple leaves when he was younger,didn't listen to the warnings. Now that ganja is legal up north,he'll be fine after a couple haystacks worth. Oh oh now I'm gonna get it, uh uh Windsor is good whisky,that make it all better I hope.

10 minutes ago, Mr. Gibson said:

He smoked Maple leaves when he was younger,didn't listen to the warnings. Now that ganja is legal up north,he'll be fine after a couple haystacks worth. Oh oh now I'm gonna get it, uh uh Windsor is good whisky,that make it all better I hope.

Windsor is like Canadian Club. It is not my fav Canuck whiskey. 

you and sarge....

3 hours ago, Mr. Gibson said:

you and sarge are so easy...dumber than maple leaves ...but funny

• Thanks 1

I'm rocking a Basil Hayden's on the rocks right now. It's smooth as baby s-hit. And I'm as dumb as a box of rocks. I guess dumb as a maple leaf is what gets lost in translation when up North they parlez vous Canuckian. At least Canada gave us Rush and Joni Mitchell, but please take J. Beiber and Neil Young back. Last thing I need as another Canadian telling me I'm wrong. And sadly he's an American now too. I'm so dumb did I use too correctly? Or should it be 2 or to?

Everybody funny, now you funny too.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

Agree.  If we're gonna get this one locked down too, let's at least make it about Covid and Politics  not about 'edibles'. 

I'll go first:  Our local, big chain grocery store requires masks.  They sell them.  Made in China. Two sheets of crepe paper with a rubber band.  But, only $1.  

33 minutes ago, fortyearspickn said:

Agree.  If we're gonna get this one locked down too, let's at least make it about Covid and Politics  not about 'edibles'. 

I'll go first:  Our local, big chain grocery store requires masks.  They sell them.  Made in China. Two sheets of crepe paper with a rubber band.  But, only $1.  

We have to wear them in shops too. I bought 50 disposable (but good) ones during lockdown. I mistakenly left one in a shirt pocket and put it in the washing machine. Instead of mess of pulp it came out clean & ready to wear again. I was shocked - in a pleasant way.

They say if you can blow out a candle wearing one, its no good. 

I wear a mask  when I'm in a store or around the locals.

I'm not sure how much good it will do me if the people around me aren't wearing any but I do what I can.  I've noticed that if somebody knows someone else (it's Uncle Fred and the kids) they act like there's no way they can infected so they don't worry about it.  

Last week a series of articles came out about llama antibodies and possible aerosol treatments.  It may or may not work but I am really hopeful.

https://www.statnews.com/2020/08/11/scientists-create-potent-anti-coronavirus-nanobody-inspired-by-llamas/

14 minutes ago, SteveFord said:

I wear a mask  when I'm in a store or around the locals.

I'm not sure how much good it will do me if the people around me aren't wearing any but I do what I can.  I've noticed that if somebody knows someone else (it's Uncle Fred and the kids) they act like there's no way they can infected so they don't worry about it.  

Last week a series of articles came out about llama antibodies and possible aerosol treatments.  It may or may not work but I am really hopeful.

https://www.statnews.com/2020/08/11/scientists-create-potent-anti-coronavirus-nanobody-inspired-by-llamas/

Barrier protection is good. I haven't heard a single plausible argument against it.