Jump to content
Gibson Brands Forums

Covid 19 topic locked up


Mr. Gibson
 Share

Recommended Posts

20 hours ago, Mr. Gibson said:

I went to post on it and found it was locked up, I didn't see any bad posts,or I missed it? 

I believe we're at 1 death and 120 positive in my county,the death was a sweet 77  year old woman who did daycare in town with underlying health issues.

 

I think all post should go right to JVC and he can approve or disapprove of it and let it go live if it meets his strict guidelines.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

I think all post should go right to JVC and he can approve or disapprove of it and let it go live if it meets his strict guidelines.

He smoked Maple leaves when he was younger,didn't listen to the warnings. Now that ganja is legal up north,he'll be fine after a couple haystacks worth. Oh oh now I'm gonna get it, uh uh Windsor is good whisky,that make it all better I hope.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Mr. Gibson said:

He smoked Maple leaves when he was younger,didn't listen to the warnings. Now that ganja is legal up north,he'll be fine after a couple haystacks worth. Oh oh now I'm gonna get it, uh uh Windsor is good whisky,that make it all better I hope.

Windsor is like Canadian Club. It is not my fav Canuck whiskey. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

you and sarge....

3 hours ago, Mr. Gibson said:

He smoked Maple leaves when he was younger,didn't listen to the warnings. Now that ganja is legal up north,he'll be fine after a couple haystacks worth. Oh oh now I'm gonna get it, uh uh Windsor is good whisky,that make it all better I hope.

you and sarge are so easy...dumber than maple leaves ...but funny

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm rocking a Basil Hayden's on the rocks right now. It's smooth as baby s-hit. And I'm as dumb as a box of rocks. I guess dumb as a maple leaf is what gets lost in translation when up North they parlez vous Canuckian. At least Canada gave us Rush and Joni Mitchell, but please take J. Beiber and Neil Young back. Last thing I need as another Canadian telling me I'm wrong. And sadly he's an American now too. I'm so dumb did I use too correctly? Or should it be 2 or to?

Everybody funny, now you funny too.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Agree.  If we're gonna get this one locked down too, let's at least make it about Covid and Politics  not about 'edibles'. 

 I'll go first:  Our local, big chain grocery store requires masks.  They sell them.  Made in China. Two sheets of crepe paper with a rubber band.  But, only $1.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, fortyearspickn said:

Agree.  If we're gonna get this one locked down too, let's at least make it about Covid and Politics  not about 'edibles'. 

 I'll go first:  Our local, big chain grocery store requires masks.  They sell them.  Made in China. Two sheets of crepe paper with a rubber band.  But, only $1.  

 

We have to wear them in shops too. I bought 50 disposable (but good) ones during lockdown. I mistakenly left one in a shirt pocket and put it in the washing machine. Instead of mess of pulp it came out clean & ready to wear again. I was shocked - in a pleasant way.

 

They say if you can blow out a candle wearing one, its no good. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I wear a mask  when I'm in a store or around the locals.

I'm not sure how much good it will do me if the people around me aren't wearing any but I do what I can.  I've noticed that if somebody knows someone else (it's Uncle Fred and the kids) they act like there's no way they can infected so they don't worry about it.  

Last week a series of articles came out about llama antibodies and possible aerosol treatments.  It may or may not work but I am really hopeful.

https://www.statnews.com/2020/08/11/scientists-create-potent-anti-coronavirus-nanobody-inspired-by-llamas/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, SteveFord said:

I wear a mask  when I'm in a store or around the locals.

I'm not sure how much good it will do me if the people around me aren't wearing any but I do what I can.  I've noticed that if somebody knows someone else (it's Uncle Fred and the kids) they act like there's no way they can infected so they don't worry about it.  

Last week a series of articles came out about llama antibodies and possible aerosol treatments.  It may or may not work but I am really hopeful.

https://www.statnews.com/2020/08/11/scientists-create-potent-anti-coronavirus-nanobody-inspired-by-llamas/

Barrier protection is good. I haven't heard a single plausible argument against it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...