Gibson Brands Forums
Mr. Gibson

What's bothering ya today?

The same people who want to eliminate cows because they flatulate, are burning up the entire West Coast.  Visible from Space.   Making it harder to breathe with a mask.  

• Sad 1

23 hours ago, MissouriPicker said:

Sometimes I can’t even play as good as me.

Consistency is hard too Lol. I learn so many new songs, I lose touch with the old ones. 

9 hours ago, ghost_of_fl said:

It just hit New York.  That's crazy. 

Wow, That is a great distance.  I noticed a red sun several days ago in Omaha, Nebraska heading to take Sundance for a walk around the lake. A week day, so I knew no one would be at the lake that early.  Pretty amazing though.  I could look right at it and it never bothered me. Thought it was the moon at first? 

5 hours ago, Retired said:

Wow, That is a great distance.  I noticed a red sun several days ago in Omaha, Nebraska heading to take Sundance for a walk around the lake. A week day, so I knew no one would be at the lake that early.  Pretty amazing though.  I could look right at it and it never bothered me. Thought it was the moon at first? 

Yea that orange/gray haze makes the late day sun look somewhat eerie. 

12 hours ago, fortyearspickn said:

The same people who want to eliminate cows because they flatulate, are burning up the entire West Coast.  Visible from Space.   Making it harder to breathe with a mask.  

the reason people dont like cow farts is they contribute to climate change, to bad more people cant help make the planet safe for the next generation, seems they prefer scoring points against people with a desire for a better life with healthy air and hope for the future.Are you afraid of the new better life?

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, jvi said:

the reason people dont like cow farts is they contribute to climate change, to bad more people cant help make the planet safe for the next generation, seems they prefer scoring points against people with a desire for a better life with healthy air and hope for the future.Are you afraid of the new better life?

You wrote earlier   'being buried in wildfire smoke and living in a pandemic is buggin me today'   

I was simply suggesting that the people who are in charge of California,  should focus on forest fires.  The only place in the world that has such frequent, immense conflagrations - is run by people who seem to believe cow farts are so dangerous, we need to create plans to eliminate cows.   Trees produce healthy air (CO2 converted to O2).  So why are the people who have been running CA for decades seemingly intent on destroying trees first?    

respectfully guy  your confusing the issues. OUR lifestyles and toys  have had a negative effect on the planet.Trying to make it better should be everyones goal, cali isnt to blame   we all are.Me too. Ive been a logger, a shrimper ( in Texas 1977-78,) and a consumer and sold reptiles for money. I now think WE can do better and I will try...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

With too many prudent cows, we'd have exploding cows.

Actually, that's what formed those crop circles.

(I think "outside the box".)

16 minutes ago, Mr. Gibson said:

I farted more than a good herd of cows last night. I don't feel guilty.

so.. ...Crepitating much?  Go on a steady diet of skunk cabbage, and you'll rule the world...

3 hours ago, Mr. Gibson said:

I farted so much last night, the dog left the room.  A little ashamed I’m kinda proud of this.

7 hours ago, Pinch said:

With too many prudent cows, we'd have exploding cows.

Actually, that's what formed those crop circles.

(I think "outside the box".)

Thinking outside the box  -    we should call them  'crap circles'  then ! 

Everytime a nice Firebird VII pops up I don't have the extra pennies and somebody else snags it.

Oh well, it'll all come together sooner or later.

49 minutes ago, SteveFord said:

Everytime a nice Firebird VII pops up I don't have the extra pennies and somebody else snags it.

Oh well, it'll all come together sooner or later.

You're so close i can taste it!  It will happen

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Mr. Gibson said:

Is that were that Horrible No Good Terrible smell was coming from down here?  Oh, my God....I thought we picked up a few skunks living under the porch?  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, fortyearspickn said:

Thinking outside the box  -    we should call them  'crap circles'  then ! 

A cow spelled it wrong. I think.

Yep. I was called same thing here a few years back for suggesting the US bought too much stuff from China.   That was before the word had been re-defined. And when people didn’t think there was a problem with our dependency on Communist China.  And the icing on the cake was the person who labeled me was not even from the US or Canada.  Took me a few months to calm down.  

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Mr. Gibson said:

People that call other people racist that are not racist,because they're so stupid they don't the meaning of the word racist.

What's a man called if he looks at a naked women and doesn't turn his head away?   

Would that be NORMAL? Lol

• Like 1

Darn Raccoons must be very smart. 4th one that ate all the chicken in my trap without setting it off. Yet I caught 3 Possums. They must be very dumb compared to a coon. 

6 hours ago, Mr. Gibson said:

The unrest in Louisville KY.  The same crap different day. Everybody has their phone recording. Nobody is really angry. BLM. Bullsh1t,lying,Motherfukkers.

So how do you really feel?.....lol.........I agree with you.  Two more cops shot, people beaten while eating at restaurants, rioting, looting, arson. .....The time is coming (and it is near) when good people are going to be forced to do  bad things.   Those committing all this violence are not going to like how it ends.

• Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, MissouriPicker said:

So how do you really feel?.....lol.........I agree with you.  Two more cops shot, people beaten while eating at restaurants, rioting, looting, arson. .....The time is coming (and it is near) when good people are going to be forced to do  bad things.   Those committing all this violence are not going to like how it ends.

wtf?

• Sad 1