Jump to content
Gibson Brands Forums

Inspired by Gibson line


Pinch

Recommended Posts

  • 1 month later...

Play before you buy... And look out for coarse frets. 

What is it with China and frets? Maybe if you're a reviewer you get a good one. Fender MIMs come with stellar fretwork and quality wire at a similar price. Maybe get them to make the Epiphones soon?? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 7 months later...

I bought 3 late 2020 MIC Epiphone electrics, all have no fret issues and were already setup ready to play out of the box. Now several months later they only needed some minor truss rod adjustment. 🙂

pskEWFb.jpg

Living on an island the majority of my guitars are bought on line with which about 80% are at an acceptable playable level. The other 20% have been needing work and a few needing a considerable work, because of my location its not likely that I will send anything back. Those that did not live up to my expectations, I sold after I repaired them. The Epiphones tended to survive the chopping block most of the time.

Edited by mihcmac
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...