Gibson Brands Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Sgt. Pepper

Thing That Make You Go Hmmmm

25 minutes ago, fortyearspickn said:

Devon Nunes came out with a new book this week.  Jason Chaffetz came out with a new one last week.  If you're interested in politics from actual politicians points of view. 

you love cow farts AND propaganda!!!!!   have a nice day....

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

lol !!!fwiw-etc.  

ps-  popeye ate spinach-wimpy wanted burgers on credit

Edited by jvi
addition
  • Sad 1

20 hours ago, ghost_of_fl said:

For ...peaceful protestors?  What is this Nazi Germany?  

No if it was Nazi Germany we'd round them up,put in box cars,gas them,cremate them and fertilize the cabbage with their ashes.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Mr. Gibson said:

No if it was Nazi Germany we'd round them up,put in box cars,gas them,cremate them and fertilize the cabbage with their ashes.

ironically you are protesting again.

Edited by jvi
edit
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, Mr. Gibson said:

Well  back then they used wood, not rubber. But yeah non lethal rounds have been around that long. 

Screenshot-20200916-142932.png

47 minutes ago, ghost_of_fl said:

Well  back then they used wood, not rubber. But yeah non lethal rounds have been around that long. 

Screenshot-20200916-142932.png

Pain compliance is good term. No I don't spank my kids,its pain compliance sir. Lol

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, jvi said:

ironically you are protesting again.

Mr. Canada, this is a United States problem.  These kids protesting is just like kids in a candy store. Just sit and watch the protesters and what they do. They all take pictures of the chaos and they're smiling and laughing and dancing around,they're not angry about anything they're doing it because it's fun for them. You can see true anger on a face. None of them have that face. We the people are tired of it. I'm still at fire hoses,rubber bullets and dogs. And tasers. Tasers work good. I've tazzed myself twice by accident,that took the steam outta me and that was just a short hit. Wonder what a few seconds could do.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

23 minutes ago, NighthawkChris said:

Hmmm, are you a racist by chance?

Because I hate the protesters burning,looting and destroying I'm racist? That's fukkin stupid. You and the rest of like minded people need to learn what a racist is. My God no wonder the country is the way it is.  All this started because a black man OD on fentanyl. End of story.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, 'Scales said:

C'mon Chris, you are better than that. Breathe out and delete man. 

Yeah there’s more important things to worry about. I mean it wasn’t the worst thing to say though but your right man, not going there. 

• Sad 1

37 minutes ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

When will U2 put out another album of useless drivel. 

My guess is 2021 and it will complete the trilogy being titled Songs of Irrelevance 

Todd Rundgren's carrer. He can make such killer music and make you go WTF.  Utopia was a strange nut too. Love Oppps...Wrong Planet