Gibson Brands Forums

Letter To You

Lars68

Today I woke up feeling a bit extra sentimental and nostalgic for some unknown reason. So it was very fitting that I found this video and new song. I've been listening to these guys since I was a 12 years old, and the songs of Springsteen and the sound of the E-street band has been a big part of forming my view of the world ever since. So it warms my soul seeing these greying gentlemen, and lady, together in the studio again, doing what they do best. The song might not be one for the ages, but it's still pretty darn good, and if I'm not mistaken, I counted three different old Gibson acoustics flashing by.

Lars

• Like 1

Now you have gone and made me feel old.  When I was 12 Springsteen was 13 or 14 or something.  Hey, have you ever listened to Joe Grusheky and the Houserockers?   Joe and Bruce pop up at each other's shows and have recorded together while Bruce and Miami Steve have produced some of Joe's LPs.

Edited by zombywoof