Gibson Brands Forums

why does everyone bag on homz?

i don't really "bag" on anyone, except for axe and demoon (and occasionally oilpit). and hardly ever for them, i try to be nice and friendly to everyone. but i suppose it must be fun to "bag" on homz, he is kust so bagable

i don't really t-bag on anyone' date=' except for axe (and occasionally oilpit). and hardly ever for them, i try to be nice and friendly to everyone. but i suppose it must be fun to t-bag on homz, he is kust so bagable[/quote']

Fixed!

umm i dont...give me proof that i do.

You do!

All the time you will just go into a thread and insult someone, then when people point out what an *** you are you just say "It was a joke"

And that thing that just happened with Axe, and "retarded"

BTW

nobody likes you....I'm serious, nobody

Look at the threads he starts.

Seriously, look at the subjects he posts and then asks for everybody else to discuss them for his amusement.

If it was something like comparing the relative merits of an SG or Les Paul, or if a hummingbird is more cool than a raven...

Nope, provocation is his stock in trade, he wants all you guys to be his personal little virtual circus.

Then he gets pissed when the elephant (me) doesn't play along and his little tent falls down on him.....

Homz is alright.

Just remember he's addicted to pain and insults, he'll do anything to get them.

Glad I can help!

You do!

All the time you will just go into a thread and insult someone' date=' then when people point out what an *** you are you just say "It was a joke"

BTW

nobody likes you....I'm serious, nobody[/quote']

No ppl do...oh and your sad attempt to hurt my feelings is even worse...god :oilpit you are a sad human! #-o/

You do!

All the time you will just go into a thread and insult someone' date=' then when people point out what an *** you are you just say "It was a joke"

BTW

nobody likes you....I'm serious, nobody [/quote']

Oilpit, nobody is perfect. you said deam00n insults people but now you are insulting deam00n.

Please tell me your logic?

Because I am so confused.

Thats pretty insulting on your part

Archived