Gibson Brands Forums

Hello from North Idaho

Writer

I got my J45 20 years ago this month. Like other folks here, I’ve got other guitars, but my j45 is my favorite 6 string. I think it sounds better than it did the day I bought it.  I was wondering about playing my J 45 outside last summer. The forum came up when I googled the question, and there was a thread that answered my question, so I designed up! Glad I did. 

Welcome.  Smart people around here, be sure to check out the Acoustic Saloon, they know their stuff.

Crossed your state and back the few ways one can on quite a few occasions.  It's a beauty.  Tetons, Snake River Range, Bitterroots, Sawtooths.  Sawtoothii.  And a gazillion more.  We've had some great lunches in the middle of nothing in Idaho.

rct

2 hours ago, rct said:

Welcome.  Smart people around here, be sure to check out the Acoustic Saloon, they know their stuff.

Crossed your state and back the few ways one can on quite a few occasions.  It's a beauty.  Tetons, Snake River Range, Bitterroots, Sawtooths.  Sawtoothii.  And a gazillion more.  We've had some great lunches in the middle of nothing in Idaho.

rct

Thanks for the kind words re: Idaho! We feel pretty blessed to live here, good folks, pretty country. Looking forward to checking out the Acoustic Saloon...

writer