Gibson Brands Forums

lets have your photos

merciful-evans

2001 at Hollywood Alley with my red SG.. Also in the far left in the back my yellow SGX and black LP Special in the rack. Can't see Chris very well on the V-Drums.

ISrXaUI.jpg

I972 T-Beach Rally on the grass with my Telecaster Bass. Note that our Bass Player Bob above is the skinny Guitarist on the right below, our Front Man Terry above is the Drummer below and the Guitarist Michael with the Jaguar below took the Pic above.

mgxx7Yn.jpg

In 72 my 57 Chevy GG Wagon in the background hauled all of our equipment, the Bug in front hauled the Guitarists, the Cop car behind just watched and listened.

w0g9BuA.jpg

Edited by mihcmac
  • Like 1

Two more pics I like that I took myself.. This one at the Royal Albert Hall.. Dont need to tell you who I was seeing 🙂  While I have seen pics of this guitar many times its nice to have my own one

AuDUMmk.jpg

This one I like because again I dont need to tell you who this is.. It was taken years ago in the Velvet Revolver days. Phone cameras were bad back then and you can see its as out of focus as an RCT guitar picture 🙂   but I still like this one

QNe2E17.jpg

Edited by Rabs
  • Like 1