Gibson Brands Forums

Twang Gang

Holy crap thats stunning..  Puts my new car to shame 🙂   

I would kill myself in a car like that. My new car is only a 1.4 but it has a turbo and I already have found myself doing a few naughty manoeuvres that I would never have tried in my old car.

I am also having to get used to all of the buttons and flashing lights. I sometimes feel like I am driving a fruit machine  😄 But I am getting all more used to it slowly (been about two weeks now). One thing I hate is it has this forward detection system which alerts you when you are too close to something or if someone walks out in front of you or something. I turned it off today as it went off a few times with nothing in front of me.

But yeah.. Happy driving man, Thats the stuff of dreams for most of us.

There's not enough 'like' buttons here for that one.

GM is going to build them in right-hand drive too - apparently the mid-engine layout makes changing steering and front end components relatively simple.

Looking forward to seeing them here in Australia in 2021.

Edited by Brucebubs

My Black 2005 Corvette Coupe has 23,000 miles on it & thought I'd sell it & get a 2020. I've had a 2020 on Order since January.. I'm getting anxious... Especially after seeing that they're finally starting to arrive!!! Where's mine?

I'm happy for you. Congrats! I know you'll enjoy that Super Car!