Gibson Brands Forums

Obama on Jay Leno

callen3615

Im not saying Im perfect. But this guys seemed to be comfortable and relaxed. Every time he isn't in front of a teleprompter he says something stupid.

What kind of person uses handicapped people as the butt of a joke?

Ummm, everyone? Are you the biggest hypocrite in the world? I have routinely seen more offensive images and heard more offensive phrases on nearly every channel on TV. Here's another one:

Michael J. Fox takes his martinis shaken. Because of Parkinson's.

See? It's funny. People get all up in a huff about the stupidest ****. If anything this comment just made me like the guy more, because it shows that we have a real human being in the white house. Someone who, gasp shock surprise, is willing to be open and honest with the American people, and if that means showing that even the president can politically incorrect at times, then I'm perfectly fine with that. Seriously, the negative reaction to this comment is some ridiculous bullshit. I think all of a sudden a certain group of people have forgotten the phrase "let he without sin cast the first stone."

See? It's funny. People get all up in a huff about the stupidest ****. If anything this comment just made me like the guy more' date=' because it shows that we have a real human being in the white house.

[/quote']

Obama cant lose can he? If bush made that statement...oh my god...well he would be and stumbling idiot. But when his Lordship King Obama says it he has character. Yeah... Im the hypocrite.

Obama cant lose can he? If bush made that statement...oh my god...well he would be and stumbling idiot. But when his Lordship King Obama says it he has character. Yeah... Im the hypocrite.

Would there be any chance that you're anti Obama? Just sayin'...(ha ha, I love that)

Again

We need to lighten up a little bit here people.

Polacks, Jews, Blacks, Blonds, Midgets, Catholic Priests, Retards, Prostitutes, Lawyers, WetBacks, Left Handed People are all the brunt of a good joke. I mean come on... we need laugh more and stop being so worried about political correctness.

Where's our sense of humor.

And my best observation about this entire event is...

See... he's not the Messiah everyone thinks he is.

Do you mean to tell me if Bush had made fun of a Retard you'd have called for his Impeachment?

Tell ya what, If Obama lies to get us into War, or begins giving No Bid contracts to his Cronies, or Sinks a Japanese Fishing Boat playing with one of our Sub Marines, or tells someone to "Go **** Themselves" on the Senate Floor, or Spends more than Three out of 8 Years at Camp David intead of on the Job (and that's not counting the Time he spent in Crawford Tx.), or Depletes our National Guard, or cuts Veteran Medical Benefites, I'll get just as upset as I did with Bush/Cheney.

But I never Wanted to Impeach Bush because he insulted anyone. Even his Stupid Commenets and Ignorant Mistakes he'd make when making a Speech (even when reading a Teleprompter) was only Irritating and reason to call him Stupid. I wanted to Impeach Bush because he Lied about taking us to war. Equating this with a Special Olympics Joke is Grasping at Straws.

Archived