Gibson Brands Forums

Look at the headstock in this one LMFAO!!!

Thundergod

yeah i`ve notified gibson about them

I was checking them from the link you left in your post... damn... there are some good fakes out there... but these aren't. These look like toys... I don't know who in his right mind would use the TRC upside down...

yahoo_rotfl.gif

Actually this is a case of the classic wood seep-through-black-hole effect. The Gibson custom logo seeped through from the bottom and at the same time a miniature black hole was formed when they tested the particle accelerator, which caused the logo to flip sides, thus appearing correctly on the front (the Gibson wording is forever gone in another dimension though). This also explains the warping of it and the Les Paul logo as well as some other defects seen. So it looks good to me if properly explained...

They're not super cheap either, are they? I mean, compared to a real USA Gibson, sure, but certainly more than buying any number of decent quality copies with the maker's own logo on!

Maybe it's just my screen here, but something seems not quite right with the headstock shape, too.

For that price, you'd probably be much better off getting an Epi anyway, no?

Actually this is a case of the classic wood seep-through-black-hole effect. The Gibson custom logo seeped through from the bottom and at the same time a miniature black hole was formed when they tested the particle accelerator' date=' which caused the logo to flip sides, thus appearing correctly on the front (the Gibson wording is forever gone in another dimension though). This also explains the warping of it and the Les Paul logo as well as some other defects seen. So it looks good to me if properly explained... [/quote']

Simple;

Reverse the polarity.

Archived