Gibson Brands Forums

Nasty LP mods

Rabs

12 minutes ago, Dub-T-123 said:

Lol that is amazing. Love how they cut all the way up to the neck pocket. Maybe they could steam off the top or something but other than that it’s basura 

And that R9...  If someone came to me and asked me to do that to an R9 they would get a slap   😄   

• Like 3

It never ceases to amaze me how many stupid people there are in the World and I always think if they're that stupid how easy it should be to get £1 out of each of them.

Some of the stupidest people that I ever met were when I was at University, it always made me wonder how they got in there.  I think there are quite a few in government!

I also think people should have to take an IQ test before they're allowed to have a driving license.      

• Thanks 1

On 11/11/2020 at 8:51 AM, Rabs said:

I mean REALLY..    😮  

Apparently someone posted this on Facebook

ISi3Ix2.jpg

PahxNy8.jpg

And this on an R9..   All just to loose 1lb and has now totally destroyed any value it had...

I saw this kind of thing done to get rid of the massive neck joint on Melody Makers not on a LP.

18 minutes ago, mihcmac said:

I saw this kind of thing done to get rid of the massive neck joint on Melody Makers not on a LP.

hey  at least he's got strap locks  so that abomination will like never hit the floor and be taken out of its misery.

3 minutes ago, kidblast said:

hey  at least he's got strap locks  so that abomination will like never hit the floor and be taken out of its misery.

Might have been a headbanger with the LP slung down to his knees..

Edited by mihcmac

• 1 month later...