Gibson Brands Forums

Jason Isbell and Amanda tell county music to stick it

Sgt. Pepper

15 minutes ago, jvi said:

thanks for the capitals....who stirs the pot with trash talk ?  you chief clown.

I tell it like it is, you DB. You just snivel and go into Social Justice Warrior mode.

Show me in my countries Constitution where it says as an American I have to love everyone and everything? Or a State law stating as such?

Edited by Sgt. Pepper
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

I tell it like it is, you DB. You just snivel and go into Social Justice Warrior mode.

Show me in my countries Constitution where it says as an American I have to love everyone and everything? Or a State law stating as such?

DB ?  trash talking anti women anti gay anti everything but masterbation sgt pecker puller- have a nice day eh !

I'm neither. Just because you call someone gay does not mean you are hating on them. It's a describing word, like liberal, or Republican, or, man or, woman. Take Elton John for instance. If I call him a gay, diva, washed up piano player who hasn't made a good alum since about 1975 or so (that was when the Cocaine really started to rule his life), well he is, and openly admits to being gay. He has a dude for a husband, that right there is the definition of gay.

Thanks for your bi-monthly stop at the forum to read my post and then a cry into a hanky.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

20 minutes ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

I'm neither. Just because you call someone gay does not mean you are hating on them. It's a describing word, like liberal, or Republican, or, man or, woman. Take Elton John for instance. If I call him a gay, diva, washed up piano player who hasn't made a good alum since about 1975 or so (that was when the Cocaine really started to rule his life), well he is, and openly admits to being gay. He has a dude for a husband, that right there is the definition of gay.

Thanks for your bi-monthly stop at the forum to read my post and then a cry into a hanky.

I dont cry over your posts I object to you fouling the forum with rude remarks.

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, jvi said:

I dont cry over your posts I object to you fouling the forum with rude remarks.

Playtime is over see you in two weeks.

Hey, JVC why don't you become a moderator then you can police the forum (or maybe we will de-fund you) and boot me off, till then, how about you shut it and don't tell me what I can and can't post. If I cross a line I'll get the time out chair. Its happened.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

14 hours ago, jvi said:

you are obsessed with me and my country and Im not flattered, but amused...toying with your small brain is wearing thin so ....

If you think for one second I get on here hoping you commented to my post so I can go back and forth with you then you need therapy. You come here to seek out my posts and pick a fight and SJW every comment I make. Others have PM'ed  me and also stated such in their comments, that they have noticed it as well.  I love Canada. Been there many times. Its you I have issue with. Go find another forum member to stalk. 

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

13 minutes ago, Karloff said:

HEY !!

how 'bout them Bears huh ??  yea, not much. I was really hoping for more out of Nick Foles but it is what it is I guess ...   "it is what it is" ... if you stop and think about it, what isn't ? hmm ...

How bout 'em. I am a Raiders fan and this year I do not have to hear Cowboys fans chirp and tell us how great they are and that they are going to the Super Bowl. We're 10 games into the season and you have 2 wins. So every Cowboys fan I see, mostly at work I say "How Bout Them Cowboys". One guy told me they were just going through some changes.

14 minutes ago, fortyearspickn said:

I prefer the foul language and bickering compared to talking about the NFL.   I'll consider watching them again - the season after they get up off their knees. 

I agree. my post was really one of those comments made in an awkward tense situation people will say in a jovial manner. trying to add a little levity.  I wasn't really trying to talk about the NFL.  come on Forty ... read between the lines a little. 

Edited by Karloff

17 minutes ago, fortyearspickn said:

I prefer the foul language and bickering compared to talking about the NFL.   I'll consider watching them again - the season after they get up off their knees. 

I know they don't even show, and / or maybe they don't even play the National Anthem before a game right now (cause there are cardboard cut outs as fans in many stadiums) to get around that whole can of worms.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

6 minutes ago, jvi said:

how bout them Raptors, we  gave you hockey and we took basketball, what a crazy world. Have a nice day all...

I though the Lakers won the NBA title this year and Dodgers won the Series. I could swear those are both team that play in Los Angeles. Is there a Los Angeles, Canada? So not many Canadian team won titles this year (and your country gave us this sport and you can't even dominate it) . You can rest sure though that no American teams will be playing in the Gray Cup. So you have that to look forward too. I believe it was '93 when the last Canadian team won a Stanley Cup. The Raptor won the NBA title the year before, but I think that is the only Canadian team to ever do it.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

22 hours ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

I agree...We are still allowed to have an opinion and we can still call somebody what they are when they have no problem of describing themselves that way.

10 minutes ago, kelly campbell said:

I agree...We are still allowed to have an opinion and we can still call somebody what they are when they have no problem of describing themselves that way.

I agree. But If you are a man and you are attracted to other men and have relationships with them, ect ect . You are a gay man. It has nothing to do weather or not you like the term or not. Its often used as a derogatory term, look up the definition. Its like calling me a white male. I am. I could be a SJW and say I don't like being called white, but that is how it is.

Right off the press here is the definition:

adjective : (of a person) homosexual (used especially of a man).

noun: a homosexual person (typically referring to a man).

Edited by Sgt. Pepper
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, jvi said:

thanks for the capitals....who stirs the pot with trash talk ?  you chief clown.

Just curious. Do play guitar or even own one. Do you even listen to music at all? You never seem to contribute anything to what this forum represents. You just appear to have a boner for Sgt. Pepper.

I have nothing more to say. I'm just hasd to ask...

Edited by Big Bill
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Big Bill said:

Just curious. Do play guitar or even own one. Do you even listen to music at all? You never seem to contribute anything to what this forum represents. You just appear to have a boner for Sgt. Pepper.

yes Bill, I do play.have for near 50 years, have owned most brands and models. I listen to hours of music a day, play most days.That said a certain persons rude comments do bug me, your support of him is odd but par for the course these days.

15 minutes ago, Big Bill said:

I'm taken. My wife (who is a woman, a female, a person with XX chromosomes, not sure what term the Canadian wants me to use without offending) would not approve of me an JVC.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

15 minutes ago, jvi said:

yes Bill, I do play.have for near 50 years, have owned most brands and models. I listen to hours of music a day, play most days.That said a certain persons rude comments do bug me, your support of him is odd but par for the course these days.

Look. No one is here supporting me. I do not personalty know  any of the forum members and I know nothing about any of them, other than what they shared here about themselves. It is them seeing, as Big Bill say, you having a "hard on" for me. I said it in my post and others are saying it. You don't believe it in your Canadian mind and I can't fathom why? So there a great many other forum members who need the same personal attention I am getting from you, so please go give it to 'em and kindly, and I said kindly, GO FUK OFF.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

Look. No one is here supporting me. I do not personalty know  any of the forum members and I know nothing about any of them, other than what they shared here about themselves. It is them seeing, as Big Bill say, you having a "hard on" for me. I said it in my post and others are saying it. You don't believe it in your Canadian mind and I can't fathom why? So there a great many other forum members who need the same personal attention I am getting from you, so please go give it to 'em and kindly, and I said kindly, GO FUK OFF.

ok ,cause you said kindly.