Gibson Brands Forums

Jinder is having some health issues.

bayoubengal1954

Consider it done.

After all he’s been through with Gibson, yet it’s still the guitar with which he chooses to make music, we certainly don’t want to see him in the “Whatever happened to...” thread.

Best to him, and to you, for taking the time to pass this along.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, bayoubengal1954 said:

Since Jinder’s Facebook post is set to “Public” I am posting this link. You do not have to be on Facebook to read it.

https://www.facebook.com/547745407/posts/10164313327990408/?d=n

Thanks for that. His tale sounds harrowing, and I'm glad he's got a treatment plan in place. That sounds scary.

• Like 1

Actually tried to PM Jinder for the first time a week ago, but his box was full. I have a Q which is very suited for his knowledge and expertise, but perhaps 1 tooth too nerdy for the Board.

So good mister P.J.D. -

if you have the strength and patience, and maybe should be invaded by boredom, please keep and eye on your FB-messenger. A little sonic riddle will be waiting there soon.                                                                         And as you say your ears are up'n'working it may represent some food for thoughts and theorizing. Hope you find time to cast a bid.

I realize this is not splinter in the finger. May you get well and vertical in the right tempo and time.  All for now. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, bayoubengal1954 said:

Since Jinder’s Facebook post is set to “Public” I am posting this link. You do not have to be on Facebook to read it.

https://www.facebook.com/547745407/posts/10164313327990408/?d=n

Thanks for this link!  I left a comment for him.  Hoping and praying he’s soon well and home with family..  He’s one of the stalwarts in this forum......Get well and get home, Jinder!

• Like 1

Thankyou so much for the kind words all! I'm humbled by all of your kindness and very much moved.

Things have, indeed, been better, but I'm still here and fighting hard. Determined to come out of this swinging, singing and playing the heck out of my Gibsons!

I'm likely to be stuck in here for at least two weeks if things go according to plan...if they don't, it will be longer-potentially a great deal longer-but at the moment my bloods have improved and the stuff they're pumping into me is super strength, the highest strength antibiotics they have, and I'm on two of them...I am determined to stay positive and kick this thing in the nuts.

I'll check in as often as I can...I have my phone but my eyesight is poor at the moment so it can take a long time to write a message, but I'll be here.

Thankyou, again, for all the lovely words...so very much appreciated!

• Like 4