Gibson Brands Forums

NGD!!!

rct

Lusting after this for quite some time.  First one at our local GC had obviously fallen off the hanger and had a big, like golf ball size gash in the lower bout up onto the front.  Man, what a neck.  And that disappeared, I wasn't buying it.  Well, they got another one.  Spent two hours with it yesterday and another two today, bought it at retail in a gig bag, I don't have to worry about a case, at least not yet.

It's called Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster, White Blonde...

Nashville1.jpg

What it really is is a 12" one piece maple neck, just a delight to play, screwed to a Tele body with three Noiseless that I'll actually keep...

Nashville2.jpg

And it has those new fangled fancy schmancy lockin tooners you kids are all using these days...

Nashville3.jpg

Nice all around junky Mexican Tele that needs nothing but a White Pearl guard.  And straplocks.  A jack.  And a three way switch, I hate 5 way switches by any name.

rct

• Like 3

My phone has built in blurry effect. It looks really Kool even without blurry, nice pickup range to select, position 2 and 4 could sound interesting with the center pickup in reverse polarity. But you may not need that with noiseless pickups...  Enjoy..

Edited by mihcmac

41 minutes ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

Since it is made in Mexico, shouldn't it be renamed the Fender Deluxe Tijuana Telecaster?

Probably Baha or Baja..

Note: Reviews say they are very high quality guitars, the only thing mentioned on occasion was switch, which RCT is replacing anyway..

Edited by mihcmac