Ted Nugent

Robert Johnson

David Gilmour

Tom Scholz

Angus Young

Joe Walsh

oh yeah and ME

i'm just getting warmed up

Hey why does everybody list EVERY single guitarist they've ever liked? (Or just every classic rock guitarist and a few modern ones it's "OK to like")

The thread asked for your "Favorite Guitarist Ever!!!"

My favorite guitarist is Robert Fripp. He's my favorite because I like him the most.

That wasn't so hard.

Hey why does everybody list EVERY single guitarist they've ever liked? (Or just every classic rock guitarist and a few modern ones it's "OK to like")

My favorite guitarist is Robert Fripp. He's my favorite because I like him the most.

That wasn't so hard.

YAWN!!

Flight959

EVH, Angus,Jimmy page,Jimi hendrix, Dave murray, James Hetfield,Matthias jabs,Vai,Pete Townshend,Joe perry,Zakk Wylde,Tony Iommi, Randy Rhoads,Phil Collen,Steve Clark,Mark knopfler,Ted Nugent,Joe Satriani,K.K Downing,Tipton, Dimebag Darrell,Brian May

That wasn't so hard.

it totally agree with you man... have you guys ever actually heard all the guitarists you listed? it sounds like youre all just listing every single

classic guitarist from th 60s+

the definition of favorite is `preferred one`

my favorite guitarist is Brian Money from the post- hardcore band Escape the Fate because i believe the solos he thinks up are genius

That wasn't so hard.

I did name my favorite ever. He's first on the list. The others are in second place :-

it totally agree with you man... have you guys ever actually heard all the guitarists you listed? it sounds like youre all just listing every single

classic guitarist from th 60s+

the definition of favorite is `preferred one`

my favorite guitarist is Brian Money from the post- hardcore band Escape the Fate because i believe the solos he thinks up are genius

BTW yes I've actually listened to these players or else they wouldn't be in the list. The reason it just SEEMS like I just named all the greats from the 60s up is be cause MOST (be advised I didn't say all) guitar players in modern music are gawd-AWFUL

Archived