Gibson Brands Forums

Classic Club, Anyone?

FallenRoses

IMG_0347.jpg

quote]

Dude look' date=' your as fat as hell. sorry I just had to say that to releive myself.[/quote']

Hey, why don't you shut your mouth prick. You don't think I already knew I'm fat? I get it enough at school hence why i picked up music, because I figured that music and fellow musicians were a safe haven from what happens at school. Guess not. But as others have said at least I can lose the weight.

And to quote my favorite lyric

"Hey I see you standin' there, you think your so cool! Why don't you just... F#$K OFF!"

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey FR, don't let 'em get to you.

Having a 'dynamic' physique (like me) is far from a handicap.

Play the guitar because you want to, not because you don't think you can do anything else.

I found that confidence will get you farther than a haircut, clothes, or six-pack abs - that's why I got the keg instead.

:-)

Learn your chops, know your sh!t, and never take no for an answer.

You'll do just fine...

I would offer myself as a mentor, but your folks would probably suspend your computer access!

Be cool.

Hey' date=' why don't you shut your mouth prick. You don't think I already knew I'm fat? I get it enough at school hence why i picked up music, because I figured that music and fellow musicians were a safe haven from what happens at school. Guess not. But as others have said at least I can lose the weight.

And to quote my favorite lyric

"Hey I see you standin' there, you think your so cool! Why don't you just... F#$K OFF!"[/quote']

Dude, don't pay attention to that nonsense. You look like a nice guy...seem to have solid taste in music as well (I like the Maiden t-shirt). As for the hair, I'd keep it...because in another twenty years you'll get a good kick out of it (believe me, I've got some great photos from the 70's/80's). 8-[

Keep rockin', man!

Well I always wanted to play it and I used to do sports. But those morons annoyed me.

Hah!

Me too.

I got hurt at the beginning of my Freshman & Sophomore years' date=' so I was outta football.

When those guys were at practice and team-building all the time - I was boinking their girlfriends.

I love playing. I have a good band but we aren't getting much done right now...

There ya go - keep it up.

And I also have common sense. I could use a mentor...

Lots to choose from here, plenty of good guys and many of them like me have kids of our own.

Axe, Junkie, Tim, xroadsNYC, Rocketman, James Allen, too may to mention off the top of my head - all great guys.

Don't be too insensitive in a public forum and listen to what's going on around you - you'll be way ahead of the game.

Oh, and the LP Classic kicks ***....

Pic came up blank' date=' Neo [/quote']

Doh!

It's the guitarist in a band called Bowling For Soup.

Look 'em up.

He's fxcking HUGE!

I've heard some of their stuff though, seems like a cool fun band with a sense of humor.

Kudos to the Classic Club! All of those Les Pauls are Kick A$$, but I think FRoses had you guys beat from the get go with that first set of pics. Nice Classic, FRoses.

As for that Maiden shirt you're wearing, FR, I dig it. I was about your age when I bought the Iron Maiden EP with that pic of Eddie on the cover. I learned those songs on my Gibson Sonex with ceramics. I can't remember the name of the EP, but I think it had Innocent Exile, Wrathchild, and one other song. Is that the kind of music your band plays? Good job for keeping that music alive.

Thank you for the kind words BIGBENDS. Yeah we're attempting to bring back the pride of the 80s. I could link you to our site that has some crappy demos on it. One is a ballad that is developing and the other is a self titled song that I think is great. I've heard we sound like GnR, Maiden, Metallica, and an assortment of punk bands thrown into a blender. We are working on a new name though. and I'm only rhythm guitar.

www.myspace.com/fallenrosesmusic

FallenRoses

I am loving your guitar. I am loving your T-shirt. And I am loving your spirit.

Jrseriel now realizes that he is not welcome around here. And I think he is the kid whose mommy won't let him get his guitar out of some frozen warehouse in Canada...or some dumb *** story like that.

Thanks CB. It's a GOW#2 2007 Special Fireburst Finish. Only 400 made.

How heavy is that?

My dealer had a couple of them and they were crazy light - like Balsa wood or Styrofoam!

Played cool, sounded fine, but super light.

They were the first GOTW's he got in.

I got my LP Deluxe Antique Goldtop from him, they were GOTW #8.

Archived