Gibson Brands Forums

NPD

merciful-evans

These picks arrived a little late, but I was very keen to try them. I used Chicken Picks before. They are my favourite pick material* but the designs never suited me that well. Now they have new design (called Bermuda III P) with pointed tri-corners. Still a little smaller & lighter than I prefer, but I can adjust. 

These are the best picks I've discovered since V-Picks. They are perfect for alternating picking. I took one straight out the pack & found it effortless to whizz about the CoolZ fingerboard.

32UwWLX.jpg

* Whatever the material is, its hard. Also it retains its satin texture after reshaping (yes I do this a lot) and normal heavy use. This means it wont take a 'shine' so no chirps when it touches the strings. There is a minimal white noise at all times which I find ideal.

I used to think these were American. Maybe because the default pricing on website is in $. They are however made in Europe and dispatched from the Netherlands. They might even replace the (V) Psycho as preferred. Not very suitable for strumming though!

• Like 1