Gibson Brands Forums
Sign in to follow this  
gdecant1

2015 TV Yellow

Cleaning out the closet, I am selling a few guitars.  As usual I looked on the net for current prices but I can't find any 2015 LP special double cuts in TV Yellow. I do recall previous discussions on the demand for the TV Yellow  but didn't think it applied as much to the 2015's. In fact I was expecting  to find a bunch of them. I didn't think many liked that years specs.  I like the wider neck and my plan was to  swap the nut and  bridge and respace the strings accordingly but never got around to it  and honestly probably never will so we have to part ways. I posted it today for $750 but i am having some serious second thoughts about  the price.

Are these still that much in demand or did I miss the  video   "2015 lp special vs Bulldozer"?😁 

FJestad's Blue Book sets the valuation for your 2015 LES PAUL SPECIAL DOUBLE CUTAWAY 2015 (Model LPSD15) at:

Mint Condition - $900    

Excellent Plus - $750  

Excellent - $625    

Very Good Plus - $525    

Very Good - $450    

Good- $350

I hope this helps. 

🙂

1 hour ago, gdecant1 said:

Thank you very much Sparquelito! Looks like i was in the ballpark. The second guessing on this one was bugging the heck out of me!

My first marriage was a lot like that. 

😐

• Haha 1