Jump to content
Gibson Brands Forums

Recommended Posts


I have a SG '61  2019. I drop it on the volume knob of the bridge and broke the shaft of the pot. The pot is stamped with ''Gibson'' and the # 440-70035B   1852 CTS. I would like to buy the exact same, Where can i find this? Is it a 300K or a 500K? If it is not possible, what could i get that is similar or better?

thank you. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...