Gibson Brands Forums

treated myself to an early Christmas present last Saturday. selling a couple guitars to help finance it. 2020 ES-335.  it's pretty sweet. got to gig with it that same evening. 

STORE.jpg

HOME.jpg

GIG.jpg

• Like 3

that's a classy looking 335 bud.  is it playing nicely with your other one,  those ES' are often drama queens,... 🙂

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, kidblast said:

that's a classy looking 335 bud.  is it playing nicely with your other one,  those ES' are often drama queens,... 🙂

lol, so far so good. ..

Another nice one!  Like. [love]

I'd have to  put a black switch tip on it.  Gibson seem to have a thing for white switch tips whatever colour the rest of the plastics.

And you're gigging again?   I think over here in the UK I won't be doing that for about another 6 months.

Congrats, Happy Xmas!!

Edited by jdgm
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, jdgm said:

Another nice one!  Like. [love]

I'd have to  put a black switch tip on it.  Gibson seem to have a thing for white switch tips whatever colour the rest of the plastics.

And you're gigging again?   I think over here in the UK I won't be doing that for about another 6 months.

Congrats, Happy Xmas!!

everything shut down from March thru May around here, gigs canceled. then June things kinda started back up, mostly outside gigs. a couple inside ... new restriction put in place a week or so back,  mostly have altered the hours. now its either 5 to 9 or 6 to 10. just gets me home earlier.