Gibson Brands Forums

Introduction

Jay51

I Just Got back into playing Guitar I Got Started in 2014 and lost all my Equipment in 2016  due to the 100 year Flood Here in Louisiana. I Just Bought My First 2018 Gibson Les Paul Tribute  and  New Equipment to have a go at learning all over again. It has been 2 weeks of beginner practice and boy it is good to get back into playing. Just wanted to say Hi.

Welcome aboard Jay51.  Sorry to hear about your flood loss.  My wife and I were living in Slidell during the flood of 1995.  I was standing at my front door at 5:00 AM watching the water creep within inches of entering our home, but stopped short of entering our house.  Our subdivision was one of the few in town without severe flood damage inside peoples’ homes.  A bad time for so many people.  I hate to hear about others who weren’t so fortunate during and after that time.  Flooding in Louisiana is always a concern.

Good luck with the rejuvenation in your journey into guitar playing

On 12/11/2020 at 6:30 PM, Jay51 said:

I Just Got back into playing Guitar I Got Started in 2014 and lost all my Equipment in 2016  due to the 100 year Flood Here in Louisiana. I Just Bought My First 2018 Gibson Les Paul Tribute  and  New Equipment to have a go at learning all over again. It has been 2 weeks of beginner practice and boy it is good to get back into playing. Just wanted to say Hi.

Welcome Jay, Sorry to hear about the loss there due to the floods, The Tribute is a nice guitar, Congrats.