Gibson Brands Forums

HDG&GD

sparquelito

Happy Divesting Guitars and Guns Day. 
(Or 'week' rather.)
But today was the day I did the final tally. 

In the past few days I have sold/divested a rifle, a carbine, two hand-guns, a Kramer Strat copy, an old Peavey electric, and a fairly new Gretsch. 

And then to top it all off, I was poised to pull the trigger on the acquisition of a pristine 1991 Fender Deluxe Strat Plus. 
And then backed out. 

I don't know what's wrong with me. 
Is it just my time to thin down the herd?

Or is this a medical condition that requires attention and treatment?
I don't know what to do. 
These are uncharted waters.

😐

551190_1110.jpg

• Like 2

1. Yes. Like the man said, It's all your decision, I have no idea how many guitars you have plus, if they are not all played  a lot everyday it can seem they sit around and collect dust. Just get in the way. I have been a gun collector over 40 years. Still have antique guns that have never been fired. I have Chess Sets also that have been in my collection that I've never used. Deb made fun of that to me way back. I asked her, "Well, how often do you go around and ring your Bell Collection?" Lol. I told our Grandson if he learns to press the strings down on a guitar and learns a lesson from me, that I would give him one of my guitars, but he turned out being  left handed so I will have to buy him one.  The guns Sparky, They were overwhelming  in my safe. and I had to thin them out so half is at our sons home in his safe.  Good Luck 
  • Like 2

Sounds like a new leaf for 2021......just think of the money and feel satisfied.

There'll be another guitar.  As you are in the USA there's another gun too if you want. 

How about one of those mini-guns like in the Terminator and you can mount it on the chopper?

I'm having a beer and being facetious; Happy New Year Sparky!

[biggrin]

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, jdgm said:

How about one of those mini-guns like in the Terminator and you can mount it on the chopper?

[biggrin]

The helicopter I flew for many years came with a .50 caliber Browning mounted on the left side (and you could choose rockets or missiles for the right pylon). 

It was loud. 
It'd practically knock your fillings out when you fired it with the doors off. 

🤨

440px-U.S_Army_OH-58D_Kiowa_Warrior_Arme

• Thanks 1