Jump to content
Gibson Brands Forums

What kind of Tremolo is this?


Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, pohatu771 said:

This looks like it's on an Epiphone Pro-1 or Pro-2 from the late 90s.

I've seen these referred to as Steinberger KB tremolos, but that appears to be a different, noticeably different device. This is just a Steinberger-designed tremolo.


Yes, I just wanted to find out a definite name for this type of tremolo.   I want to be able to look it up and find out it it has major issues like the other licensed ones that Epiphone was using at the time.  This might not be worth pursuing the guitar is these are known to fail.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...