Gibson Brands Forums

OH JOY! Baby born today - $22,000 in debt...

NeoConMan

I so tired of all this Obama blaming It's our entire governments fault It's all the corporations and banks fault and It's all our fault as well no "one" person is at fault here.

Please consider a couple of things.

1. Corporations want to MAKE money - not go broke' date=' borrow out the ***, submit to gov't interference and zero stock value.

[b']2.[/b] You CANNOT underestimate the pressure the banks were under to lend. "Equal Opportunity Lender" ring a bell?

3. We're ALL to blame to an extent. Me? I haven't tried hard enough to point out Democrat Party stupidity...

Disagree with me all you want.

Then tell me how a newborn will pull $22,000 out of his diaper.

Reality is a m@therfxcker.

No matter WHO you voted for, this is real.

Please consider a couple of things.

1. Corporations want to MAKE money - not go broke' date=' borrow out the ***, submit to gov't interference and zero stock value.

[b']2.[/b] You CANNOT underestimate the pressure the banks were under to lend. "Equal Opportunity Lender" ring a bell?

3. We're ALL to blame to an extent. Me? I haven't tried hard enough to point out Democrat Party stupidity...

Disagree with me all you want.

Then tell me how a newborn will pull $22,000 out of his diaper.

Reality is a m@therfxcker.

No matter WHO you voted for, this is real.

No not as a whole they don't however greed led to this on all levels and greed has no party affiliation. A bank robber doesn't want to go to jail but greed will put him there. Looking at something as large as this with partisan vision is is just childish finger pointing.

This country has been hard at work digging this hole for a long long time.

I still don't see how you can only blame Obama or the Dems?

No not as a whole they don't however greed led to this on all levels and greed has no party affiliation. A bank robber doesn't want to go to jail but greed will put him there. Looking at something as large as this with partisan vision is is just childish finger pointing.

This country has been hard at work digging this hole for a long long time.

Well we all dug the hole, in my mind there's no doubt about that, or at least we all benefited from the hole being dug. But you CAN blame Obama and the current dems in the house and senate for the stimulus package and the just passed spending bill. Only 3 republicans out of both houses of congress voted for the stimulus bill and they are RINOs. It's time for these idiots in Congress to get their sh!t together, stop spending, stop borrowing, stop printing valueless money...stop growing government and start finding a way to grow the private sector.

It's time for all of us voters to stop electing liars and thieves to be our representatives.

I NEVER said that.

I don't have to talk sh!t about the Republicans' date=' there are plenty of YOU GUYS out there to handle that for me.

When Frank, Dodd, Clinton, Schumer, Kennedy, Durbin, Kerry, Edwards, Daschle, Gephardt, Carter, Pelosi, Reid, Boxer, Feinstein, etc, etc, etc will own up to THEIR responsibility THEN we can talk about whatever you believe the Republicans did to cause this.

I'll offer you an opportunity to arm yourself with knowledge, you'll probably see it my way and an argument will be avoided.

The Republicans aren't squeaky clean here, and believe me, you aren't NEAR as pissed at 'em as I am.

I can tell you who the dirty dogs are because they're supposedly on my team.

M@therfxckers....

So what do we do NOW?

We're getting financial, monetary and capital advice (and criticism) from the [b']French and Chinese[/b] now!

The Chinese will own us the old-fashioned way, we're selling out like they're the last pawn shop that'll buy our sh!t.

Well we all dug the hole' date=' in my mind there's no doubt about that, or at least we all benefited from the hole being dug. But you CAN blame Obama and the current dems in the house and senate for the stimulus package and the just passed spending bill. Only 3 republicans out of both houses of congress voted for the stimulus bill and they are RINOs. It's time for these idiots in Congress to get their sh!t together, stop spending, stop borrowing, stop printing valueless money...stop growing government and start finding a way to grow the private sector.

It's time for all of us voters to stop electing liars and thieves to be our representatives.[/quote']

8-[=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Archived