Gibson Brands Forums

The Official Dweezil Zappa Reverb Shop

Rabs

Next week, Dweezil Zappa will be opening the virtual doors to The Official Dweezil Zappa Reverb Shop, where the guitarist will sell incredible guitars, boutique pedals, and more gear used on stage and in the studio throughout his career. A portion of the proceeds from this shop will also go to support Feeding America.

Yeah, stuff I won't be able to afford or need if all of what he will be selling plugs in.

I got dibs on his dads D-18 slot head if it comes up. I'll have to sell the house and a few family heirlooms, but it will be worth it. I got Dweez's autograph on a ticket stub. That is probably all I will ever get.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

1 hour ago, sparquelito said:

I've always liked Dweezil. 

He comes across as genuine, and not one given to affections or self-aggrandizement. 

🙂

He is a great guy. He talked about his dad the first time I saw him live. He took the time to come out after the show to sign stuff for the fans. He's a real pro.

50 minutes ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

I'll bet no fuking way that comes up. I doubt he will sell any of his dads stuff. The Hendrix Strat his dad gave him.

Fairly sure it was put up for sale once before (early 2000s?) and didn't achieve the reserve price. 

It's the burnt one, right?

2 hours ago, SteveFord said:

Dweez has jack a-ss’s for friends.

Dweez talked about when Eddie called, the first time I saw Dweez.

The LP with the Ibanez tuners has always given me a boy b0ner.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper