Gibson Brands Forums

The Dumb walk among us.

Homz

I consider myself a moderate. To me whatever makes sense just makes sense no matter who came up with it. I'm not going to get into any real political discussions, but I voted Religious Fundamentalist Republicans. I'm a firm believer of a separation between church and state, which these guys have clearly forgotten and in George Carlin's revised version of the 10 Commandments, especially "Keep thy Religion to thyself."

Homz,

you got to be kidding me right?

Not a single narrow minded tax and spend liberal on the list?

No AIG political contribution handout liberal Senator from Connecticut?

No Fanny Mae sleeping with the CEO bone smoking butt pirate liberal congressman from Massachusetts?

No "lets bankrupt California", social welfare Senator originally from San Francisco.

Come on Homz you can do better than this.

Good morning. Why don't you take up jogging? It's good for ya'.

Homz' date='

you got to be kidding me right?

Not a single narrow minded tax and spend liberal on the list?

No AIG political contribution handout liberal Senator from Connecticut?

No Fanny Mae sleeping with the CEO bone smoking butt pirate liberal congressman from Massachusetts?

No "lets bankrupt California", social welfare Senator originally from San Francisco.

Come on Homz you can do better than this.

Good morning. Why don't you take up jogging? It's good for ya'.

[/quote']

While your writing one of your propaganda posts perhaps you could evaluate your sources and the nature of the post and ask yourself why and what ever would make that mean man homz post such an inflammatory thread.

I just figured it was easier, more direct, and an honest approach to skip through all the BS right wing posts.

Reflecting on the obvious aggressive nature of my post I now offer a revised point.

I really should have combined the 'Dawn of the Dead hide in a bunker Republicans with the Gun masturbation Republicans'. We will henceforth call this the 'Bunkerbation Republicans'.

Archived