Gibson Brands Forums

VACCINE! - Get Your's Yet?

@fortyearspickn I don’t get nuts about this stuff man. It’s only words on a forum hosted on someone’s server. I don’t have the energy to make everyone think and act like me. I really wouldn’t want that anyhow. I never think I’m going to change someone’s life by making opinionated blather here. And perfectly fine being humbled by those more knowledgeable than me. 

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The problem with that statement is its nonsense..  You know you cant give away your dose to anyone, it doesnt work like that. There is no dose specifically for you and wont be as you said you wont be

Wow, a year later and you people are none the wiser.  There are maybe a few people here that have some sense but the rest of you are morons.  You've been lied to by the rabid media (wing of the democr

IMO The politicians, pundits, propagandists, and posters on social media are the ones to be suspected of not knowing what they are talking about. Fauci, The scientists at the CDC, and the WHO's s

You guys are getting too emojiotional.

I was talking with my oral surgeon a couple months ago and I said something like "I'm getting every vaccine they have, even the fake Chinese ones spelled slightly wrong, like Moderno..."  And he says " You know how many of those thing I'm lining up for?  None of them!"  And he's got his face in ten different peoples' mouths every day.  He said "I don't go to the doctor "(he's an MD and a DDS and he's married to a surgeon).  He's like, "The next thing you know, they want to do a colonoscopy and the whole nine yards."

To each his own, I guess.  😆

• Haha 1
On 4/30/2021 at 9:21 AM, badbluesplayer said:

One of my good friends is one of these anti vax types.  Just totally irrational when it comes to getting medicine in a needle.  But he's got tattoos from head to toe.  Nice guy, but there's some underlying issues.  It's more about emotional insecurity and lack of social conscience.   

How big a deal is it to do something for everybody else?

Wondering how many put up this resistance to a vaccine when they joined a military? How many refused to have there children vaccinated before starting school?  When working or visiting  overseas?  How many have used illicit drugs? Hep-B shots? Yearly Flu shots?

Worried about putting something in their body that they don't know about. WTF, have you ever read the ingredients on some of the packaged foods that are sold?

Edited by gdecant1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
22 hours ago, jvi said:

just heard that America is sending more vaccine to Canada from Kalamazoo and Id like to say thank to our neigbours for the help. Thank you. The   last shipment was Astrazeneca ,this one Pfizer (what I got ) , cheers...

You have been good neighbors forever, and I'm happy my government is lending a hand to you.

• Thanks 1
10 minutes ago, Notes_Norton said:

You have been good neighbors forever, and I'm happy my government is lending a hand to you.

thank you Notes, nice of you to take the time to say so. The USA has been there for us and we will be there for you folks, have a nice day !

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Mr. Gibson said:

Johnny Van Zant has got COVID, He got the shots and took precautions but still he got it.

Just another example of why bother getting the shot.

A man looked both ways before crossing the street and was still hit by a car.  

Just another example of why bother looking when you cross a street. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
34 minutes ago, SteveFord said:

Because you reduce your risk of contracting it by 90%, that's why.

This is in it’s infancy, I don’t think it’s been tested long enough to give that percentage. I’m not gonna argue about it. In fact I’ll give you each a purple trophy for participation.

• Thanks 1
16 hours ago, SteveFord said:

Because you reduce your risk of contracting it by 90%, that's why.

16 hours ago, Mr. Gibson said:

This is in it’s infancy, I don’t think it’s been tested long enough to give that percentage. 

I agree with that 100% Mr G. - and that's not on you Steve.  "They" need to stop giving information that hasn't been thoroughly vetted and confirmed. 

These are the same people who said it wasn't airborne .... and then said it was.   They also said we shouldn't wear a mask unless we are already sick, and then said we should regardless.

86268262-3.jpg

If they number they gave was 90%, that was in their testing group which could not possibly be enough people to start throwing out numbers about just how effective the vaccines are.   I do believe we are better off with it than without it though.   Maybe it's really 80% or 70% or even 50% - I'll still take that. 

• Thanks 1

The breakthrough cases in the USA are less than 1% so far. That's a pretty good reason to get vaccinated.o

Millions of unvaccinated people died.  Logic says get the shot.

About 1/3 of the people who get covid, end up with brain damage. Even mild cases. The severity of the case does not predict how much brain damage or what part of the brain is damaged. That's another good reason to get vaccinated.

Ted Nugent wishes he got vaccinated.

Trump got vaccinated after he survived (and he almost died from his case). And most of the Republican congressmen and women got vaccinated while many of them were telling you in so many words it's a hoax. That's another reason to get vaccinated.

A Kenyan doctor who became a vociferous opponent of Covid-19 vaccines has succumbed to the virus, weeks after saying the jabs were "totally unnecessary".  Dr Stephen Karanja, chairman of the Kenya Catholic Doctors Association, advocated steam inhalation and hydroxychloroquine tablets. That's another reason to get vaccinated.

Of course, you have the right not to do so, but IMO you are asking for brain damage or worse. For those who deny the jab, I hope you don't get the virus, but if you do, you will have no one to blame but yourself. And there will be no CTRL-Z to undo that.

Notes

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 2