Gibson Brands Forums

Seriously What Is Wrong With People

Sgt. Pepper

On 1/25/2021 at 2:44 PM, pawlowski6132 said:

It's the law. Reverb is collecting the tax on behalf of the buyer and then paying them to the state where the buyer resides. This is the case with ALL law abiding websites. We have Amazon to thank for this.

Amazon doesn't write the tax laws. They didn't collect tax in states where they didn't have a physical presence.

1 hour ago, LarryUK said:

I think our Government (UK) are about to tax internet sales. The greed of them, Yet the billionaires still claw it in tax free. 

Yeah we in the USA broke away from your country to avoid paying tax on some leaves we dunk in hot water and make a warm beverage out of and now we get taxed our arse (see how I used the Queens English). Gas prices over here have gone up about 40 cents a gallon since January 20th. What happened that day?

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

13 hours ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

Yeah we in the USA broke away from your country to avoid paying tax on some leaves we dunk in hot water and make a warm beverage out of and now we get taxed our arse (see how I used the Queens English). Gas prices over here have gone up about 40 cents a gallon since January 20th. What happened that day?

He shuts the pipeline down forcing the oil to be trucked or railed to wherever. Pipelines are cheaper and most of all safer. Then bombs Syria for whatever and bypasses Congress for permission.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Mr. Gibson said:

He shuts the pipeline down forcing the oil to be trucked or railed to wherever. Pipelines are cheaper and most of all safer. Then bombs Syria for whatever and bypasses Congress for permission.

Has the pipeline even been built yet? Once it is, we lose thousands of american trucking and railroad jobs which will make the oil cheaper to transport. Don't think for a second that any savings by the oil companies will be seen at the pump! Shale oil is the the nastiest type. Not sure plotting it right through the biggest aquafier in the country is a good idea. Oil companies have had us by our christmas ornaments for many years now. All of a sudden  we get a new president and everyone is all for a foreign oil company cutting through our backyard to make it more profitable for them to export their oil to other foreign countries! 

Edited by gdecant1

4 hours ago, ghost_of_fl said:

Does 'safer' count for anything? 

Watch the residential houses in the background here.  Don't think for a second those people who own those houses signed up for this &#_$.   Sorry but railroads can be used to transport other things.  It's not a necessity to their industry to be hauling around bombs.  

Safer? That falls into the 6 in one, half dozen the other camp in my opinion. At any given time there are millions of trucks and rail cars (bombs) shipping hazardous materials around the county in a fairly safe manner. The homeowner did sign up for it when they bought the house next to railroad tracks. Did they take into consideration  what those tracks are used for? I would guess that 95% of all  hazardous materials in this country are transported by rail or truck. No one pays attention to the tiny hazardous materials placards on the semi's they just passed driving down the road. It's not a necessity for the railroads but that is their business. They do it for profit.

It's not fun being told you can't drink or shower with your tap water. Trust me on this!

Have to throw this in too. Using eminent domain to take property from  people to enrich a foreign oil company is a no no.

Safer is not a 'relative concept'.   Whether it is tap water, vaccines or firearms.   And, it has been demonstrated that  oil pipelines are safer and 'greener'.   You are conveniently ignoring the carbons spewed by those millions of truck and trains.     

• Thanks 1

In my opinion it would be correct to state that your tap water at one point in time was relatively safer than Flints. A vaccine showing ten percent negative side effects would be considered relatively safer than one showing fifty percent. A 38 special with a safety is relatively safer than the one i have that has no safety pin. Where did this "relative concept" come from anyway?

They already have existing pipelines to move this oil. They want a shortcut is all. I may be wrong , as usual, but with the prices of oil as low as they are i doubt they are even pumping this stuff right now as it's costly to refine this type. The company admitted a while ago that the new line really isn't needed right now. Not until their pockets can be filled with green anyway!

Edited by gdecant1

49 minutes ago, gdecant1 said:

In my opinion it would be correct to state that your tap water at one point in time was relatively safer than Flints. A vaccine showing ten percent negative side effects would be considered relatively safer than one showing fifty percent. A 38 special with a safety is relatively safer than the one i have that has no safety pin. Where did this "relative concept" come from anyway?

They already have existing pipelines to move this oil. They want a shortcut is all. I may be wrong , as usual, but with the prices of oil as low as they are i doubt they are even pumping this stuff right now as it's costly to refine this type. The company admitted a while ago that the new line really isn't needed right now. Not until their pockets can be filled with green anyway!

Its safe to have unprotected sex with your right hand than to have unprotected sex with a Coc Whore.

1 hour ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

Its safer to have unprotected sex with your right hand than to have unprotected sex with a Coc Whore.

My goodness! Really? 

Well you learn something every day on the Gibson forum don't you??!!!!

facepalmgif.gif

Edited by jdgm

Back to pipelines, much safer to pipe it than truck it or rail it. Your water is safe, don’t listen to the bull. Like AOC saying that the new green deal would’ve prevented blackouts. No, coal power will prevent blackouts. How in the fukk  does someone like that get elected? Oh yeah because there’s too many that think like her,but in reality there’s no thinking going on in that skull.

I know of many areas that had their ground water polluted by hazardous waste injection wells. Have to put it somewhere! Can’t use the water for anything! Cisterns or tanks are the water source in these areas now. No, in many areas the water is not safe.

AOC is way out in left field on things.  Same as that Marjorie Greene lady. Not a clue as to how they get elected. Money? Hazardous stuff in their water?😁

Until the idiots winterize there power sources, coal, nat. Gas and oil are useless below certain temperatures. Please don’t blame it on the windmills freezing! That one was hilarious!😁

Edited by gdecant1

1 hour ago, jdgm said:

My goodness! Really? 

Well you learn something every day on the Gibson forum don't you??!!!!

facepalmgif.gif

Come on that s-hit is funny. Okay sorry J-45, J-45 J-45 Legend, J-45. Now we are back on Gibson again.

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, gdecant1 said:

I know of many areas that had their ground water polluted by hazardous waste injection wells. Have to put it somewhere! Can’t use the water for anything! Cisterns or tanks are the water source in these areas now. No, in many areas the water is not safe.

AOC is way out in left field on things.  Same as that Marjorie Greene lady. Not a clue as to how they get elected. Money? Hazardous stuff in their water?😁

Until the idiots winterize there power sources, coal, nat. Gas and oil are useless below certain temperatures. Please don’t blame it on the windmills freezing! That one was hilarious!😁

I live in North Dakota if windmills froze they would’ve froze here. And they didn’t.