Gibson Brands Forums

Yikes !!!

AXE®

...damn... AXE you always find the most incredibly beautiful guitars...

I take it you already ordered it or you wouldnt have posted that link and risk any of us having one before you...

Seriously, that thing is horrible... what were they thinking?

You know... I think it's the pickguard that makes it look totally ridiCULOus. Take off the guard' date=' put some good ol' chrome covered HB's in, paint it a decent color.. it might not be all THAT bad.[/quote']

Faded cherry finish; shorter upper horn and the p'g alteration and we have the Gibson SG..........

Or, to put it another way; It's an SG who's got 'The Horn'.

I think HBomb will dig the deep bevels in the cutaways.

I wonder why GC isn't including any info in the add? It would definately help people decide whether or not to pre-order.

Kids, it happens like this. When a mommy Strat and a daddy SG love each other verrrryy much, something magical happens and 9 months later there's a new guitar in the family. Unfortunately, the parents of this one live too close to the nuclear plant me thinks...

I mean it's not that bad, maybe it's the color and the PG that's turning me off.

Kids' date=' it happens like this. When a mommy Strat and a daddy SG love each other verrrryy much, something magical happens and 9 months later there's a new guitar in the family. Unfortunately, the parents of this one live too close to the nuclear plant me thinks...

I mean it's not that bad, maybe it's the color and the PG that's turning me off.[/quote']

Maybe daddy's aim was off by an inch or two? :-k

Archived