Gibson Brands Forums

Yikes !!!

AXE®

You know... I think it's the pickguard that makes it look totally ridiCULOus. Take off the guard' date=' put some good ol' chrome covered HB's in, paint it a decent color.. it might not be all THAT bad.[/quote']

Faded cherry finish; shorter upper horn and the p'g alteration and we have the Gibson SG..........

Or, to put it another way; It's an SG who's got 'The Horn'.

Kids, it happens like this. When a mommy Strat and a daddy SG love each other verrrryy much, something magical happens and 9 months later there's a new guitar in the family. Unfortunately, the parents of this one live too close to the nuclear plant me thinks...

I mean it's not that bad, maybe it's the color and the PG that's turning me off.

Kids' date=' it happens like this. When a mommy Strat and a daddy SG love each other verrrryy much, something magical happens and 9 months later there's a new guitar in the family. Unfortunately, the parents of this one live too close to the nuclear plant me thinks...

I mean it's not that bad, maybe it's the color and the PG that's turning me off.[/quote']

Maybe daddy's aim was off by an inch or two? :-k

Archived