Gibson Brands Forums

Whooo Hoooo - it's finally snowing

djroge1

May not seem like a big deal to all of you but here in Denver we've not had much snow at all. In fact it was in the 70's most of last week and near 80 on Saturday. No snow means a dry summer and that's bad.

Right now we have snow flakes about half the size of goose feathers! Maybe I can take the kids out to use that sled I bought at the start of winter.

Here in Northern Colorado the snow is coming down hard and the wind is blowing. We are under a Winter Blizzard Warning which means right before lunch I got sent home from work and am now getting paid to be at home, play some guitar, drink hot cocoa, cruse the the Gibson forums, play with the little guy after he takes his nap, watch the blizzard from the warmth. Woo Hoo! I love the snow :-k

May not seem like a big deal to all of you but here in Denver we've not had much snow at all. In fact it was in the 70's most of last week and near 80 on Saturday. No snow means a dry summer and that's bad.

Right now we have snow flakes about half the size of goose feathers! Maybe I can take the kids out to use that sled I bought at the start of winter.

Powder or wet snow?

I love the snow especially after spending 5 years in that hell place called texas.

I have an 18 year old to shovel for now until he decides it's time to step out on his own.

No Mick I don't think we know each other - I've only been here a little over a year; moved from texas.

Archived