Gibson Brands Forums

QC Issue with new J45?

jeffroel

39 minutes ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

Where have you been. You were a mega Martin guy then I think you fell in love with J-45’s. I think the first time I saw one of your posts your dog destroyed a high end Martin.

No forum is too much different. The same c-rap get discussed here or there. Neck resets, binding issues. Taylor’s get posted and people slag em for owning them. The Guild site is the same way. Gibson has a QA issue everyone defend em. It’s all gonna get re- hashed in a few weeks and repeat.

True to that.... same couch quarterbacks and keyboard warriors...🙃

51 minutes ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

Where have you been. You were a mega Martin guy then I think you fell in love with J-45’s. I think the first time I saw one of your posts your dog destroyed a high end Martin.

No forum is too much different. The same c-rap get discussed here or there. Neck resets, binding issues. Taylor’s get posted and people slag em for owning them. The Guild site is the same way. Gibson has a QA issue everyone defend em. It’s all gonna get re- hashed in a few weeks and repeat.

1 hour ago, Violeiro said:

Guys, Sgt. Pepper has been kicked out of the UMGF site, that is what he does... he has the needed need to be heard, and that is how he does it.... just ignore, very little (if any) value added 

Quit being a Narc. You remind me of my sister.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Mr. Gibson said:

Long,long story as usual. I love her,but when she hates my 2 brothers and me,what you gonna do? Live with it. That’s what. 

My buddy I met in the Navy always said to me "Love ya like a brother, but I hate you like a relative".

• 3 weeks later...

So, OP here 🙂 

Just a quick update on the issue. I finally returned the guitar and yesterday I received a new one (it seems that Gibson is quite backordered... ) No issues with the new one, sounds and play just as good as the old one, and the rosewood of the fretboard has a nice figuring (not a completely dark rosewood slab)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jeffroel said:

Just a quick update on the issue. I finally returned the guitar and yesterday I received a new one (it seems that Gibson is quite backordered... ) No issues with the new one, sounds and play just as good as the old one, and the rosewood of the fretboard has a nice figuring (not a completely dark rosewood slab)

Glad it all worked out for you.  

Enjoy the new guitar!

1 hour ago, jeffroel said:

So, OP here 🙂 

Glad it worked out. I’ve had nothing but great experiences with Gibson service. 

• Like 2