Gibson Brands Forums

NBD Custom order!

StRanger7032

My custom ordered G&L Fullerton Deluxe JB finally arrived today after a 4 month wait! Gotta say it was worth it! I spec'd it with a basswood body, surf green gloss, vintage tint maple neck/fingerboard with mother of pearl block inlays, body-matched headstock, and pearloid pickguard. The price was pretty reasonable for a special order. I covered most of it by selling my Gibson EB-5 and Mexican Fender Jazz Bass. Some might think it's over the top, but I love it!

20210313-132341.jpg

20210313-132406.jpg

20210313-132400.jpg

Edited by StRanger7032
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, kidblast said:

nice trio of G&Ls !  That tele on the right,, nice.  I have a Fender tele that looks quite a bit like yours.  no P90 tho.  I like that idea..

I feel like the P-90 makes the neck position a little more versatile. It originally came with the typical black pickguard you see on butterscotch Teles, but I had a custom pearloid one made.

18 hours ago, StRanger7032 said:

I feel like the P-90 makes the neck position a little more versatile. It originally came with the typical black pickguard you see on butterscotch Teles, but I had a custom pearloid one made.

I love P90s,  I have an SG Classic with a set.

my tele came with a parchment pg, I replaced it with that one, I like the white perloid pgs...