Gibson Brands Forums

The “New” 1942 Banner LG-2 . . . Anybody

BurstOrBust

On 3/19/2021 at 9:43 AM, Dave F said:

Typical answer I would expect from a troll. Try bullying someone else. Your playing is okay but I cannot stand your singing. Don't quit your day job. I usually don't give advise but since you felt free to give me a couple suggestions, here a couple for you. Find a forum that appreciates your style of playing and singing and start posting on their performance forums. Even this GIBSON forum has a few performance forums for those who wish to post themselves. Don't get me wrong, we all go off course now and then and mention other guitars, but you take it to a new level. Find yourself a Maton forum. I'm sure they're fine guitars but this is the Gibson Acoustic  forum. Find yourself a Waterloo forum, I'm sure they're fine guitars but this is a Gibson Acoustic forum.  You seem to have a very high opinion of your talents. Do they have a Star Search or similar show in Oz land that you can try out? Your constant attacking of anyone that doesn't agree with you with your ' put up a video or shut up' is getting old. I don't perform, I don't put up videos, I don't profess to be a guitar virtuous or a great singer and I haven't heard one thing I like from you. Your constant posting of 'Warning! Non Gibson'  is getting old. I'm sorry you got your feathers ruffled with my comment but I just love someone who very seldom if ever buys a new Gibson (this is their forum) product but always have to chime in. It's a free forum and you can say whatever you want (and you do) but you shouldn't get all bent out of shape when you're called out. Now that you've 'called me out' in front of the whole world and humiliated me by attacking my talents (or lack of) I will go and watch Jeopardy and finish my bologna sandwich.  Have a good day BK. I wish you the best.

Well, well, as I was finishing about an hour of guitar practice, for the second time today.....at lunchtime and after work, I thought I might see a recording of your guitar playing.......easy, just turn your phone on and play your hardest. I mean, you have plenty to say to me above and at least I should get the chance to hear your playing. Or perhaps you are buying all these guitars and can’t play a lick. What do you do, look at them all and polish them? There is a name for people like that, but perhaps you would be better to join a furniture polishing forum or something? There should be a little test you do before they sell you a nice guitar......leave the nice guitars for people that have put the time and work in.....fail the test and you get the new $200 guitar.....

BluesKing777.

Edited by BluesKing777
  • Sad 1

And people who put smiley faces on everything without their name, well, it is sadly pathetic.

If you haven’t put everything you have into playing guitar, you may as well find  some local hardworking buskers and give your gear to them. Go join the furniture polishing forum too!

BluesKing777.

Edited by BluesKing777
  • Sad 1

On 3/19/2021 at 9:43 AM, Dave F said:

Typical answer I would expect from a troll. Try bullying someone else. Your playing is okay but I cannot stand your singing. Don't quit your day job. I usually don't give advise but since you felt free to give me a couple suggestions, here a couple for you. Find a forum that appreciates your style of playing and singing and start posting on their performance forums. Even this GIBSON forum has a few performance forums for those who wish to post themselves. Don't get me wrong, we all go off course now and then and mention other guitars, but you take it to a new level. Find yourself a Maton forum. I'm sure they're fine guitars but this is the Gibson Acoustic  forum. Find yourself a Waterloo forum, I'm sure they're fine guitars but this is a Gibson Acoustic forum.  You seem to have a very high opinion of your talents. Do they have a Star Search or similar show in Oz land that you can try out? Your constant attacking of anyone that doesn't agree with you with your ' put up a video or shut up' is getting old. I don't perform, I don't put up videos, I don't profess to be a guitar virtuous or a great singer and I haven't heard one thing I like from you. Your constant posting of 'Warning! Non Gibson'  is getting old. I'm sorry you got your feathers ruffled with my comment but I just love someone who very seldom if ever buys a new Gibson (this is their forum) product but always have to chime in. It's a free forum and you can say whatever you want (and you do) but you shouldn't get all bent out of shape when you're called out. Now that you've 'called me out' in front of the whole world and humiliated me by attacking my talents (or lack of) I will go and watch Jeopardy and finish my bologna sandwich.  Have a good day BK. I wish you the best.

Well, it is Wednesday evening here, just finished my second practice session for the day and I log in to see the mouth Dave still has no recordings posted......perhaps he has taken a long look at himself and  realised how rude he was to me in the post above, especially as now he doesn’t want to play along....and is desperately trying to work out how to play B7 on all those guitars he buys to.....polish?

Maybe join the knitting forum and try to be sherriff there!

BluesKing777.

• Sad 1