Gibson Brands Forums

I haven't slept in 2 days

wicked1

I ussually sleep 2 hours every 20 hours... and there there's this time I went 5 days without sleeping... I was so tired but still I couldnt sleep...

Yep...I go back & forth between sleeping for days and not sleeping for days. And my insurance limits my Ambien to 20 pills every 30 days, so I have to choose which 10 days I don't want to sleep.

One word: NyQuil.

I took 4 Unisoms last night and was still wide awake hours later. And do you know what kind of crap is on TV in the middle of the night? I suppose I could've washed the Unisom down with some NyQuil or a beer...

I used to have really bad sleeping problems. For a while, Kava Kava was the best thing for me. It's really hard to find anymore though. Now i'm on a 5-HTP supplement. It gets your seratonin and melatonin levels in check. My problem is that I can't get my mind to shut off.

If marijuana wasn't illegal.... nah, i still wouldn't do it.

Have you tried "cat's claw" ("uña de gato" in spanish... ) it's a natural medicine made of a plant that grows in Pêru that has leaves that resemble a feline claw...

They make some tea with it that is supposed to relax you and help you sleep well. Very popular around here... doesn't require a prescription and doesnt have any side fx.

Get a cigar, empty it out, and fill it with weed. Smoke it. Enjoy your sleep.

Actually the other guy in my band never sleeps. He's not an insomniac but he writes his best songs when on the verge of sleep deprived madness. Try writing some songs.

Archived