Gibson Brands Forums

How does one like someone's post?

nelamvr6

5 hours ago, sparquelito said:

Yes. 
Like and Share my posting right now, and something wonderful will happen to you within 24 hours. 

If you pass and Delete it however, a puppy will die. 

😑

vintage-music-cover-090412-07.jpg

I just liked and shared so the puppy will survive. Don't they know dancing can get you pregnant. It's true I saw in on the internet and CNN.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/22/2021 at 5:44 PM, nelamvr6 said:

I must confess ignorance. I have looked and looked, and for the life of me I simply can't find it. There must be a way, yes? What am I missing?

On 3/22/2021 at 6:24 PM, Twang Gang said:

Just click on the little blue heart at the bottom right of the post and it will register a "like".

As a newbie I was searching for a way to like posts and discovered this timely thread. Unfortunately, for me there is no "little blue heart" that appears anywhere on posts that have yet to receive a like. Posts that have received likes appear with a blue heart, but when I click to add a like to such a post nothing happens.  Any advice to resolve this issue would be most appreciated! 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Twang Gang said:

The heart I guess is grey at first then when you click on it, it turns blue.

Thanks for responding! Unfortunately, there is no grey (or any other color) heart on any posts that I can see until someone has liked a post, at which time I can see a blue heart in the right bottom corner of the post with a number, but if I click on the blue heart nothing happens.  I'm able to post and quote others posts, but the "like" feature seems to be missing from my forum experience.  

Any insights or suggestions would be appreciated. 

6 hours ago, nhwildbill said:

Been on this board since 2016 and never been able to use the "like" feature.

I think because under my avatar it says "Members" (like yours) and not "All Access".

No idea how it gets updated.

Thanks for the reply! If I could "like" your post I most certainly would do so. In the mean time, I'll accept the status quo, and know that I'm in good company! 

• 2 months later...